idiot on facebook, slaggin my car off

he left a message says my car was a pile of crap, and i should get scrappage for it...

we used to wind each other up when i worked with him years ago, but his sent more and more messages last one reading

''Your cars a shit heap put together by halfords only good enough for longford mackies how old are you 30 and you got a 13 year old girls car''

'' wheelie bin on wheels''

also says he drives an 08 reg 1 series bmw? that hes paid 12grand up front for , and he earns 2k a month

Mike, I understand dedication to our own cars, but why would you let some retard annoy you like that?

It's facebook and if he wants to act like a 5 year old, let him. It's probably jealousy anyway.

Ask him if he'd like to prove that yours is a "bin on wheels" by thrashing his 12k BMW.....1 series...LMFAO...my VR6 is underperforming, but I still eat them for brekkie.

He looks 12. Is he old enough to drive?

to be fair asking him out for a race would not be a way of proving im not a 'boy racer from mcdonalds' it would just prove it

i said my car is fater , more luxuraies, etc... and called his car a hair dresser car lol

yea shouldnt have let him annoy me, was havin a serous talk with the gf at the time too... dow

he just thinks hes better than me...

hes a geek' date=' weighs 9 stone...

have a look: http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fprofile.php%3Fid%3D500448531&h=ef1f20f31e4c8a26a81bb09ca183ef77

[/quote']

LOL - that guy looks like a suprised hedgehog who's just had a finger stuck up there arse!

I cant see why you're bothered Mike, at the end of the day its all about taste, if some little kn*b head like that doesn't like it then it shouldn't matter, as long as you like it and you are happy that's all that counts...

Just forget it, there will always be lovers and haters, that's life... just come on here if you need to feel the love for the VR!! :)

put a link up to his comments we can put him right or add him as a friend and abuse him lol

iv put a link to his profile some where ojn this thread... iv deleted his comment becuase i dont want things like that on my profile...

but his latest was ' buy a delorian so u can go back to 1971 when your car was worth something'

it was more the ' i earn more than you' stuff that peed me off.... im sure he was a postman last time i checked....