Pete's OBD2 Corrado VR6 - On The Road

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's alive!!!  

Went to my local pirtek branch to make up my oil lines as didn't have correct tools here to do the job and wanted peace of mind 🏻 They have done a great job and only £38 - I supplied the li

I went to Stealth yesterday, feeling quite apprehensive! I am the 3rd car that has used their new strapping system, so they can run higher power cars without needing to use glue all of the time, and a

Posted Images

Picked her up this morning :)

Felt awesome driving it again, and could feel how better it felt with the new steering rack!

I have to keep it below 3,500 RPM for the first 500 miles and then perform an oil / filter change, then i can take it to 3,600 up until 1,100 miles and then increase 100RPM for every 100 miles completed.... upshot is I need to cover 2.5k B) 125 miles down so far! looooong way to go....

Naturally the firt thing I did when I got home was to give the old girl a jolly good wash and took it for another drive, there is some power waiting to be unleashed, I can tell you that much and cant wait put more miles on it this week in wales :D

I now have my new dubpower exhaust on, and ive got a decat ready to fit next week... all shaping up nicely for Tatton Park on the 3rd which willl be my first proper show of the year!

bring it on :)