What grinds my gears!!

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

School kids' date=' they are forever walking out in front of me when i'm driving home from work. It's not like they can't hear me, they just do it out of spite. Realy annoying thing is I can't run the little shits over. :@

[/quote']

you can it's just frowned upon... :D

the tube :-(

and public transport in London generally especially this time of year bloody stinky people!!!

I carry those bullet sprays and zap people... Its well funny...

thats a good idea... they were giving away mini deodrants at Kings Cross today not enough people took them!!!

ok so here we go this is a long list.. I do not suggest I am perfect and I was young and a fool once..

Motor way discipline. Full stop...!

You have mirrors use them.

The lane to the right of you is for overtaking.... Do it then get the F**k outta the way to as far left as you can...

Why would you sit behind a car/lorry in the middle lane with space to go past then once the car/lorry pulls in and I am overtaking you do you need to do 100mph and brake hard as you catch the next car up then repeat.... Whats wrong with you...

Just because you take your foot off the accelerator doesnt mean you need to apply the brakes. If you keep doing it two things happen you will get sea sick with the swaying motion and the person behind you doesnt believe you anymore when you brake.

Braking distance is there for me to make sure I get to see my loved ones every night and not for you to manouver then indicate and force me to brake as you throw yourself into that space. It makes the D**K head who is sat on my butt try and get into my car through the boot.

Brake and stare at the accident on the otherside of the road whilst wandering around in the lane - at best. Keep it up... It'll be you soon thanking the nice man for cutting your roof off...!!

Use Mobile phones whilst driving... Tucking it under your chin/resting your arm on the side of your head etc.. doesn't make you keep a constant speed' date=' stay in lane and be aware of what is happening around you. Also you will miss the accident in your rear view mirror - yes that you just caused!

Normal Roads...

Stay off the Crosshatching. It means I can't go anywhere once the lights have changed...

On a similar thread. Let people out of junctions and/or dont stop in traffic blocking the side roads, then look straight ahead pretending you cant see me flicking you off!

Junctions and roundabouts... Right lane to turn Right.... Left lane to turn Left. Write in on your hands if it confuses you!

Mirror - Indicate - Manouver! It's simple... How do you feed yourself or dress in the morning????

Car Parks

why can you not reverse park? You seem manage to get your butt into those jeans!!!! Go and practice!

Why scrape my car and then run away..... It's always the people who would kick off if it happened to them.

Park in my bay at 45 degrees so i cant actually get into my car (or leave the bay) or you have had to hit mine in order to get outof your seat. You have 6 foot on the other side.. Spacial awareness is not science fiction and what makes a transportor work on Star Trek!

People...

You see me walking! I know you do because you look at me. Why do you need to aim for me with your kids/bags etc... My course doesnt change so why change yours and aim for me?

Help the woman with the pushchair and kids up the stairs..!

Hold the door open for the person/lady approaching/behind you!

Say thank you if some one does something for you! Maybe even smile!

Have respect for others and the associated public services like the Police... Bring back hanging... :o espcially to those who do dameage to me and mine..!

I am lucky I found this thread sober otherwise it would be a lot worse

I will be a grumpy old Man!!!

[/quote']

and breathe!!

People that sit in the middle lane behind you as you approach a motorway junction speeding past the 400 meters of clear road directly behind me and then force their way into my braking space and then brake... mother****ers!!!

One I've come across is pricks tat like to pull into the 3rd lane as you're about to go past, forcing you to leave rubber on the road and shite on your seats and then spend 5 minutes trying to find the accelerator pedal.

Muppets that like to sit everywhere at 45 or 40 and flash their lights when I overtake as though I've just disrupted their space time continuum and their daydream.....also, the cocks that sit at 45 when you're unable to overtake, but immedietly boot it when ample overtaking space is available.

People that wait until I'm about to go past a junction and try to pull out into my direction of travel and take billions of years to reach 20mph

I also annoy myself. Clear roads, (usually motorways) with middle lane hogs used to find me undertaking in excess of 80 or pulling from lane 1 to lane 3 and as the back of my car cleared their bonnet, cutting harshly back into lane 1. Stupidity at its best. I havn't and will not do that again, but I used to do that and upon refection, not only was it stupid, but it was immensly satisfying.

People that lack common courtisy. If I open a door and you walk through, an aknowledgement would be nice. Once while walking through a shop, I opened the first door and a woman made no thanks. The next door I let swing back into her face. Great stuff.

Just because I'm 6ft5, does not mean I have to move out of your way when walking through town or the shops. Given that on several occasions, people who have aimed for me have bounced off me onto their backsides, would dictate that I am not a good object to play walky chicken with.

Also people in supermarkets that think ramming their trolly into me will make me move out of their way. Being slammed onto your ass and ran over by your own trolly running backward after annoying me is your own fault.

People that lack common courtisy. If I open a door and you walk through' date=' an aknowledgement would be nice. Once while walking through a shop, I opened the first door and a woman made no thanks. The next door I let swing back into her face. Great stuff.

[/quote']

LMAO 8-)

People that park across my Driveway, over a dropped kerb with white road markings that get all pissy when I ask them to move their car so I can park mine on my own fooking driveway.

Kids that throw snowballs at my car when there is the occasional snow OR scrape the stuff off my car and scratch the paint.

Morons that feel 30mph onto a motorway is acceptable.

Most call centres for companies being located in India, Scotland or Liverpool.

One of my all time hates.........TV adverts!!!!

Why the hell do I want to know about Jamie Olivers £5 sainsburys cooking tips at 11pm that interupts an action sequence just as the Terminator is about to blow some dude away.???!!

people in 4x4s that feel the need to sit 2 inches off your bumper even if the lorry 2 cars infront of you is passing his mate at 0.00001 mph . its not my fault i cant make him go any faster !!!!!!! the bloke in the lorry that feels the need to overtake his mate at 0,0001 mate what difference is it really going to make to him he might get to his destination 2 mins earlyer. because he overtakes he causes mayhem behind him even accitents because of the muppets in the 4x4s sitting up ya chuff on the phone whilest lighting a fag hence not looking whats going on infront of him . then there is the lorry drivers mate u see his loory is 0.0000001 mph faster back up the hill so just as u are about to pass him he pulls out giving you the option of standing on the brakes going under the trailer or getting put in the central reservation . so you 20 miles of motorway you need to cover that should take u maybe 25 mins ends up taking u 35 mins and you are late for work . I think they sould be band from overtaking during rush hour they do in holland and other europen countrys but we just have tobe very english and grin and bear it. no more i say !!!!!!!!!!!!!

In general, coffin dodgers produce some of the most irritating driving for me. Their old, and retired, theres lots of things they can do to enjoy their time, driving should not be one of them. Two words sum up all that annoy me, potter and mincing. In general, both meaning to loiter without intent or travel slowly with no idea of your goal. Wu saaa.

Tailgaiters is my pet hate, I mean i sit quite close to cars in front, even at speed on motorways, but im continually watching through their windscreen at the car in front to access what the traffic might do next, but there's always enough room for error, if they give me a few "knowing" looks in the mirror i know they aint comfortable with my closeness so i back off, its courtesy right?

What i cant stick is the guy that gets so clsoe to your car you cant even see his headlights, or the executive business women that does it whilst talking to her passenger and obviously not paying attention to what im doing.

Left foot breaking always works, at the end of the day if they hit me its their fault, ( obivously taking due care that if an accident were to occur no-one else would be imminently in danger i.e. congested motorway would not be a good place to do this )

Getting my arse handed to me on a plate by a twin engined mk2 fiesta on the strip. Anyone thought about twin engineing a VR now the prices have come down? 5.6 ltr' date=' 12 cylinder, 4 wheel drive monster.

[/quote']

theres a twin engined mk3 vr6 4wd been going around for at least 6 years.. its baby blue, think there both turbo'd.. runs 11 sec