Havoc mega meet 11th Oct - meeting point Bull Inn, Rolvenden 9am

lowresHAVOCFlyer.jpg

After the sucess of last years show the guys have decided to hold another one this time in a bigger location.

It will be on Sunday 11th October It will be held at Windmill Farm Benenden Road Rolvenden Cranbrook Kent TN17 4PF There will be signs up and it is easy to get to from the A28.

There is a £10 entry fee all for the MS society charity

Free show and shine

free v dub magazine

all dubs aircooled and water welcome

There are local hotels and a local campsite so will get some details of them and put them up when i can. For more info and club displays contact Geoff on 07971964494

Should be a good one so hopefully many of you will make it!!

Ben Seabrook

GaVR6in

scoot spanker

Miss-VW

RikkiVR6Supercharged

Bulldog2

spoonman2

hallclan

PHM

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

i might possibly be in for this... but its a bit of a mission away so would have to camp... i aint doin it alone though!!

Helen you gotta come... the trio aint complete without ya... Tony you're always up for anything plus for all you kent guys its well close..!!! ;)

ahhh pete, mate, ill def be goin now then... even if i have to camp on my own in my lil tent... lol.

come on ppl, any show is good but a show that helps any charity is a double bonus, we get to help ppl and have fun and look at sexy cars all at the same time!! :) :) :)

also anyone that wants to do auto jumble can all you have to do is donate some cash and its alot cheaper than paying to do auto jumble at inters or the pod i know some of you have alot of parts lying around. all for a good cause must be the only show i know of for charity

it doesnt look like i can make this one now... grrrrr... its my mates 30th on the sat night so we're out on the piss and i wont be getting in til 4 am, so i wont be in any state to be up and driving 2 hours in the morning, propa gutted, but i will still send pete £10 via paypal for the charity as its a worthy cause and he can add that to his donation... :)