Havoc mega meet 11th Oct - meeting point Bull Inn, Rolvenden 9am

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it was great to meet those who came to havoc, it turned out to be a pretty good show just gutted that i never put in for the show and shine but i will be there next year for definite as paying a tenner for a good cause is something that some of the other shows could learn from. oh and the kids loved it

Good to meet up with with some old Dub friends and meet some new ones' date=' put the world to rights, coat a few people, share our cynical views on all things scene and have a good chuckle

[/quote']

good to catch up again Nick -always a pleasure to put everyone else's lives/cars in order as we are both look down from our golden perfect plinths mate :) :)

Was nice to meet some of you people :)

Good to meet Ben' date=' Gav, Mick and some of the others from Trashford

Ian

[/quote']

Nice to meet you too mate :)

it was great to meet those who came to havoc' date='

[/quote']

and nice to see you too mate :)

Where's all the bloody pics then?

patience BGNB as Tony says got to go through them first and pick out all the arty ones that you won't appreciate ;) ;)

most people didnt mind paying soem just had a grumble even though its all for charity no profit made by us.

the cow pat was dry at least lol. NEXT YEAR WE HOPE TO CHANGE A FEW THINGS TO MAKE IT BETTER THE GRASS WILL BE CUT A BETTER FOOD VAN AS I AGREE THE BACON ROLLS WERNT GOOD LOL AND MAYBE ANOTHER MARQUEE

ITS A SHAME OTHER SHOWS ARNT FOR CHARITY I DO WANDER WHERE THE PROFITS GO LOL

DAMN CAPS LOCK OPPS

BEN HAS PICS FROM THE SHOW