VR6OC does Inters 09 in style (very pic heavy !! )

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Nero1701

that's why I have the long lens so no one can see what I am up too !!! and I wasn't trying to take a sneaky pic of your bra that time either !!!

where's that picture?

Some great pics there ben and a great write up too... but also some awful pics!! you are sneaky with that camera!! lol....

Great weekend tho' date=' loved every minute of it.... :) :)

[/quote']

Im sure there was about an hour that you didnt "LOVE" lol all turned out good though thanks all ive still gotta get my pics sorted willdo 2moz

Looks like you all had a great weekend. Great pics and a good turn out by the VR6OC ;) Gutted that I couldn't make it but my dash is only just going back in and there's a lot of engine work still to do. A slim chance it'll be running before Spring Fest but an even slimmer one that I'll be there in it.

Kevin

Looks like you all had a great weekend. Great pics and a good turn out by the VR6OC ;) Gutted that I couldn't make it but my dash is only just going back in and there's a lot of engine work still to do. A slim chance it'll be running before Spring Fest but an even slimmer one that I'll be there in it.

Kevin

Kev your dash is out what for i thought u was supercharging the vr6

Not making Chitty Chitty Bang Bang mind u it will fly down the straight but not in the Air

will u be @ volksfest 26 th July

Tallest guy there. The only NORVAN MUNK lol..

Nat' date=' you really are diddy lol. My heads bigger than your backside in one of them pics.

Ben, smashin review mate and grat pics....of my head lol.

[/quote']

I know, i never realise quite how small i am till i see pics... lol

and there was a lot of the back of ur head in there chris!!! lmao