Did anyone see this Mk1 vs Bugatti

He's prob got a 2.0l crank in there, but still bored at 1.8 or 1.9. Thats what alot of the big boosting 20v turbo guys run. There was a corrado that was almost the same spec, a black H reg 1, any1 seen that? There both wicked cars! I've seen both of them go up the strip at the pod an they're awsome! :)

can`t believe you vr6 boys and girls are wetting yourselves over a poxy 20vt mk1' date=' bin sin done all day and every day, i wanna see summit new and quick

[/quote']

So you have something to prove get your car out and race it, i would like to see you get over 500bhp out of your VR if you drive one never mind 700bhp out of a 1.8t

can`t believe you vr6 boys and girls are wetting yourselves over a poxy 20vt mk1' date=' bin sin done all day and every day, i wanna see summit new and quick

[/quote']

So you have something to prove get your car out and race it, i would like to see you get over 500bhp out of your VR if you drive one never mind 700bhp out of a 1.8t

might just do that

currently at 465bhp at 1.2bar not a problem wait until i turn the boost up

i do drive one well 3 really 24v bora, mk1 vr6t and mk2 vr6t

calm down dear

its only a car as Michael Winner would say

That much power is all good and well

but if u dont have good traction say 4 wd

then u will just spin and wear your tyres out

looks good untill u see your quarter mile times

the mk 1 golf has 4 WD thats why he gets around 10.2-10.8 time

he might be at Gti inters or Volksfest turn up and give him a go

what the mk1 or the vr turbo? ive seen a mental mk1 but not that mental

the mk1 this threads about im hoping it will be at inters this year..., i think the 700bhp figure is with his 150 nos included, doesnt say