Well, after beg stealing and borrowing, looks like all the parts needed to repair her have been sourced... thanks to Chris for the ACrad, and Tony for the bonnet catch,(will be in touch mate)insurance has coughed up ,so she should be off to the body shop this week hopefully, Amasak will speak to you in the week mate, nd thanx to Alex if you read this your a star buddy. Anyone got a OBD2 throttlebody liein around need one as a payment for some of the bits, Will keep you updated on any progress...

DSC01426.jpg

Update........ After spending the last one and half hours with the bodyshop man, it has now been decided that we also need two new wings and a bumper ,on closer examination it looks like this is going to be the best way forward to ensure we get everything back as it should be ie shut lines and allighnment, so if anyone out there has two good wings and a bumper let me know ,and we'll see if we can come to an ammicable agreement ,Cheers for all the encouragement, she will be back as good if not better....

OMGG.. I'm not going to ask what happened cos i don t want to know :( (meant in upset tone!)

All i can say is if any1 can make a car as good as new then Martin's the Man... Sal youldnt have it any other way!

I hope no one got injured, and Sals back is ok?

Cheers Jake, yea Sals ok pissed but ok , and yea pullin all the stops out to get it sorted, its just that the paint looks like its goin to swallow the majority of the settlement thats why i@m tryin to source all the bits as cheap as ulike, but we@ll get there

• 3 weeks later...