Whats your colour??

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm feeling a clean-off!

oh my god it's the dullest competition ever !!!!

trust me' date=' if i manage to get ben to pick up a sponge id be amazed, we need to take baby steps with him and make it sound easy or we'll put him off

[/quote']

i have cleaned it once in the past you know !!! but then I discovered the joys of Albanian's in Tesco's carpark - £5 and all done while you do your shopping :) :)

I've seen those cleaners' date=' they climb all over the car, clean the wheel arches than the paintwork, it is very cringe worthy!

[/quote']

lmao i have told them many of time to get the f**k off the car but they look at you like your mad!!

the one in crawley theres a snoop dog look a like working at one of the many car washes im so proud to be around lmao

Ive only used one once, and i had to cuz i had my mum in the car on the way home from the hospital and was desperate for a clean car, knowin i wouldnt have time to do it myself cuz of havin to look after her i pulled into one on impulse.

and i swear, never again, i sat inside while it was done and found it very disturbing.....

Wont make that mistake again.... :(

Ive only used one once' date=' and i had to cuz i had my mum in the car on the way home from the hospital and was desperate for a clean car, knowin i wouldnt have time to do it myself cuz of havin to look after her i pulled into one on impulse.

and i swear, never again, i sat inside while it was done and found it very disturbing.....

Wont make that mistake again.... :(

[/quote']

what were they doing to you then lmao ??

there was about 15 (no exaggeration) all over my car.... using the sponge, putting it back in the SAME BUCKET, then using it again, i could see bits of grit on my window.... so i knew they were rubbing bits into my lovely paint...

And they were just heavy handed with it and i didnt really appreciate it.

Ill stick to doin it myself.... lol

i thought they was all preving on you lol

but thats still bad enough i don t go to them now or a auto car wash coz with my old car i had my spoiler ripped off and it was a standard one!!! but it was ok they paid for the whoe repair job plus i didn t even pay for the car wash lmao

i will get ben to pick up a sponge you wait and i'll get pics i am detrmined lol

am sure I could be persuaded Anna ;) ;) lol

i will get ben to pick up a sponge you wait and i'll get pics i am detrmined lol

We WILL succeed anna i swear... wait till the meet at yours and we will make him!!! hahahaha.. ;)

I am very lucky that your both petite so can probably resist you pushing me about !!! :-p :-p