Whats your colour??

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's true' date=' green cars are bad luck! I had one, an M reg Renault Clio. My reputation has never recovered since

Thats nothing to do with being green its becos it was french Rubbish

[/quote']

Totally agree matey In 2 months I had a megane and a megane scenic they both broke down I lost so much money on 2 cars in such a short time I will never ave a french piece of s h i t e in my life again ever .............

Yeah?! good man.... its a nice combo for sure. always works for me anyway. people have their own opinions, but i do wash, clay, auto glym (or dodo juice lime prime) then wax and everyone always comments on how clean my car looks even after a few days or a week when i (in my eyes) its dirty. So i cant be goin too wrong.... ;) and nice to hear of another detailing lover!! haha. what do you use on your black trim? i use auto glym vinyl and rubber care.

i use this one.... http://www.bilthamber.com/autoclaybuy.php the soft version is good to start with, not too abrassive, also its a really good price and you get 4 good size bits out of the pot... i use a new bit each time and do it once a month or two.

Also you only have to use water as a lube so no expensive lube to buy with it!! Gotta be a winner... :) :)

Come on you mulberrys i bloddy know you're out there!!!! ;) ;)

they are all deeply embarassed about having a purple car so they keep quiet !!! good job too ! ;) ;)

sorry Helen :)

AS IF mate!!

Mine is of the rarest and most wonderful mines purple violet pearl (lc4p) mulberrry.... I thanks you... in fact I have a bag and gloves to match so there... :-d :-d :o

How did you know I would rise to this bait?! lol

i need to get some clay ?

Clay as in

clay mask and some cucumber slices for the eyes

not in halfords maybe boots

while not go on the program Snog, Marry, Avoid?

with the computer POD its on BBC3

lol

anyway i think the two girls on this forum r lovely

annavr6 and VR6 Nat our blond bomb shell cute vr6 mascot ;)

i need to get some clay ?

Clay as in

clay mask and some cucumber slices for the eyes

not in halfords maybe boots

while not go on the program Snog' date=' Marry, Avoid?

with the computer POD its on BBC3

lol

anyway i think the two girls on this forum r lovely

annavr6 and VR6 Nat our blond bomb shell cute vr6 mascot ;)

[/quote']

Hahaha, the only clay i use is on my car and not my face!!! :P :-p

And thank you for your comment!!! You're too kind.... :$ Mascot hey?! lol

Come on you mulberrys i bloddy know you're out there!!!! ;) ;)

they are all deeply embarassed about having a purple car so they keep quiet !!! good job too ! ;) ;)

sorry Helen :)

AS IF mate!!

Mine is of the rarest and most wonderful mines purple violet pearl (lc4p) mulberrry.... I thanks you... in fact I have a bag and gloves to match so there... :-d :-d :o

How did you know I would rise to this bait?! lol

Hahaha, i knew you mulberrys were out there somewhere.... slowly comin out of hiding hey??? ;) ;) ;)