Possible VR6OC track day

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not for me until I procure gainful employment.

But had a look at the Millbrook proving ground website because I fancy the look of the alpine handling course, as seen on TopGear, and found a job vacancy matching my skill set. :-)

yeah that's not such a bad idea, do maybe a vr6oc session, then 2 other groups of owners clubs. As long as there's a good amount in each session it will work out ok. If i had more balls id give it a go myself, but im all too familiar with tracks, and seeing bikes laying in the gravel, so def dont wanna see my baby in there. I might pop along for the day though depending on where it is... :) :) :)

But had a look at the Millbrook proving ground website because I fancy the look of the alpine handling course' date=' as seen on TopGear, and found a job vacancy matching my skill set. :-)

[/quote']

Go for it Nige, and good luck if ya do mate.

yeah that's not such a bad idea' date=' do maybe a vr6oc session, then 2 other groups of owners clubs. As long as there's a good amount in each session it will work out ok.

[/quote']

yeah that's my thinking from chatting to them - it should work out with a few hours off track time and be the most cost effictive way of doing it :)

If i had more balls

:o I'm glad you don't ;):)

But had a look at the Millbrook proving ground website because I fancy the look of the alpine handling course' date=' as seen on TopGear, and found a job vacancy matching my skill set. :-)

[/quote']

Couple of mates of mine used to work there, good place by all accounts good luck Nige :-)