What's in your CD Changer/Player?

Spurred on by the chatbox discussion, wht CD's are in your car at the moment? Also, what's your best CD/Band at the moment and your best live gig?

For me:

In the car:-

Breed 77 - Cultura

Mad Caddies - Rock the Plank

Korn - Greatest Hits Part 1

Less Than Jake - Goodbye Blue & White

Goldie Lookin Chain - Greatest Hits (gotta have it for entertainments sake!! lol)

Best CD of the moment: Hard pushed on this one but it's a Choice of The Distillers - Coral Fang or American Head Charge - The War of Art

Best Band........can only ever be Metallica.

Best live gig: Again choice of 2. Bad Religion @ Birmingham Academy a couple of years back or System of a Down @ Reading Festival. 8)

Over to you guys.

In the car at the moment

1. Concorde Dawn - uprising

2. Ian Brown - Solarized

3. NWA - Straight outa compton

4. Depeche Mode - Singles cd1&2

5. Ash - Meltdown

Band of the moment - Kasabian

Best Gig - Leftfield @ Leeds T&C club, or Chem Bros @ B'ham Acadamey

In the car:

1. Velvet Revolver - Contraband

2. Scissor Sisters

3. Queens of the Stone Age - Songs For The Deaf

4. Feeder - Comfort In Sound

5 & 6. Guns N Roses - Live Era 87-93

At home:

1. Queens of the Stone Age - R

2. Foo Fighters - The one with Monkey Wrench & Everlong on it

3. Lost Prophets - Their latest one

4. Oasis - The Masterplan

5. Franz Ferdinand

6. A mix CD of downloaded mp3s

Best band:

Guns N Roses narrowly edge it over AC/DC

Best concert:

Can't split Queens of the Stone Age at Glasgow Barrowlands and Public Enemy at Aberdeen Music Hall. Although the Sugarhill Gang concert in Aberdeen was great too as I got to rap along to Rapper's Delight with them, not many people can say that.

I've got about 10 discs with 8-10 albums on each (dont u love mp3?!) so I wont bore you with the list but current faves are...

album - Diamond Dogs, David Bowie

band - Muse

concert - Public Enemy & Nirvana @ Reading '92 and Pink Floyd in Paris for the whole experience

seems you all have different music taste to me, you guys like stuff that my bro likes, actually he's just started managing this new band called 'the paddingtons', anyone heard of them (shameless plug cause he says if they can make some more money he'll get them to sponsor my racing)

in the 6 disc changer, there is 3 enigma cds, and 3 hard trance classic cds.

When i get the mp3 changer, theres gonna a mix of drum and bass, trance, house, eminem, dr dre, possibly red hot chilli peppers, bit of RnB

as no doubt someone will snitch on me sooner than later, i have been known to play "who let the dogs out" and abba megamix at shows before. must try and remember to lock my doors when going for a slash to stop people sneaking cd's into my car! on the plus side, i do have some mickey j in the car most weeks, a bad role model granted, but wikkid in his early days! stuff you cant take away from the guy!

slick that was a biggy glad ur ok i agree with the guy that said when u droped it down a cog u sent too much weight forwards makin the arse end light and twitchy hence u over corrected (far too easy to do i know i did it and ended my 1 litre fiestas life when a rear tyre came off the rim lol) sendin u flyin into a solid object which isnt a nice feelin

Spurred on by the chatbox discussion' date=' wht CD's are in your car at the moment? Also, what's your best CD/Band at the moment and your best live gig?

For me:

In the car:-

Breed 77 - Cultura

Mad Caddies - Rock the Plank

Korn - Greatest Hits Part 1

Less Than Jake - Goodbye Blue & White

Goldie Lookin Chain - Greatest Hits (gotta have it for entertainments sake!! lol)

Best CD of the moment: Hard pushed on this one but it's a Choice of The Distillers - Coral Fang or American Head Charge - The War of Art

Best Band........can only ever be Metallica.

Best live gig: Again choice of 2. Bad Religion @ Birmingham Academy a couple of years back or System of a Down @ Reading Festival. 8)

Over to you guys.

[/quote']

out of that entire list i only know metalica never heard of ANY of the others :P:P

Moshic (amazing!)

John Digweed

Tiesto

Sasha

Faithless (Sister Bliss)

Roger Sanchez

Three Drives

Timo Mass

Masters at Work

Loads of Renassance albums.

Plenty of rare 80s

And many, many more of a huge MP3 progressive trance and Funky house collection, of which my missis hates!!!!

Ave it!!!!!!!!!!!

Am I the only clubber that owns a VR? :)

[ Edited Fri Oct 29 2004, 09:27PM ]

In the changer ive got

1 Hed Kandi ......disco heaven

2 Ministry of sound ...funk soul classics (disc1)

3 Ministry of sound ...funk soul classics (disc2)

4 The house collection(fantazia club classics) Brandon Block

5 The house collection(fantazia club classics)Luv dup

6 The house collection(fantazia club classics)Mike cosford

7 Fantaszia 1st taste

8 The house collection... boy george

9 The house collection...Jon of the pleased

10 The house collection...Tony De Vit

In the headunit.......Random break beat albums ;)

[ Edited Fri Oct 29 2004, 09:40PM ]

slick that was a biggy glad ur ok i agree with the guy that said when u droped it down a cog u sent too much weight forwards makin the arse end light and twitchy hence u over corrected (far too easy to do i know i did it and ended my 1 litre fiestas life when a rear tyre came off the rim lol) sendin u flyin into a solid object which isnt a nice feelin

yep classic case of unweighting the rear...think about 80% of people have done it at some point. also very easy to overcorrect in a mkII with their crappy slow steering ratio' date=' seen even very experienced drivers do it with a mkII (was follwing at time, good viewing!). best thing to do if you ever get in that situation again is to just floor the throttle, and not steer too much into it.

[ Edited Fri Oct 29 2004, 10:13PM ']