GTI International June 27-28 2009

• Replies 658
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hahaha' date=' we will see.... if i drink enough red bull and eat enough sweets then there'll be no stopping me!!

Is this the next decent event that is on? Cuz this is pretty far away really.... any other good ones?

[/quote']

think I will prob go to this and Jim is on the list as well so we can have a nice little gentle convoy down there :) :) more radio fun !!

Plymouth is in May

And then Bristol is at the start of June.

plymouth and bristol are a bit too much of a mission for me i think.... but ill see how much the withdrawl gets me.... if its too bad then ill go.... :) :) :)

think I will prob go to this and Jim is on the list as well so we can have a nice little gentle convoy down there :) :) more radio fun !!

Sounds good! Convoy styleee is the only way to travel, and yeah, those radios were mega!!

So when are ppl planning on goin down to this one??? And who's up for the convoy???

hahaha' date=' we will see.... if i drink enough red bull and eat enough sweets then there'll be no stopping me!!

Is this the next decent event that is on? Cuz this is pretty far away really.... any other good ones?

[/quote']

you goin for the weekend or just the one day ??