project rebuild and 300 plus bhp... up dated 02/08/09... last chapter ....

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

well i kinda got used to the kill or cure now lol .... just had a thought you, me, ben and mr potter have to get together at the pod at some point as go head to head to settle it once and for all on FI either turbo, rotrex, vortech or Z engineering ....

na mate all sorted fitted a new well 2nd hand lambda from mr potter .... urs all sorted now ??

ah good one mate :) yeah fitting a new abs pump tomorrow which we found is the fault for the abs light staying on and then MOT time and should be all good :) runs beautifully at the mo and have a few toys for it to go on when I have saved some more money - might be worth giving you a bell as I am sure they are things you could do ??

na mate all sorted fitted a new well 2nd hand lambda from mr potter .... urs all sorted now ??

ah good one mate :) yeah fitting a new abs pump tomorrow which we found is the fault for the abs light staying on and then MOT time and should be all good :) runs beautifully at the mo and have a few toys for it to go on when I have saved some more money - might be worth giving you a bell as I am sure they are things you could do ??

yeah mate no worries always will to do work for good mates ... got my MOT soon, hope fully jims sorting it out for me with with his bro inlaw

Mine is running really well at the moment......but I think it knows its getting its heart ripped out and rebuilt real soon!!!!

lol

• 2 weeks later...

well the water and meth injection is in and have to be honest i cant tell if ther eis any difference but the water level drops so its either working or i got a leak lol .... get it on a RR and find out if it was worth the money and wor boost is comes in at ...

well here we go again got in it today and the charger was making one hell of a noise got the screw driver out and 99% confirmed that the bearings are fucked .... here we go again when i get back for plymouth ill have more of an idea ...

• 3 weeks later...