£60 fine with 3 points!..damn

I was heading towards a dual carriage way and i had a 08 plate bmw 320 in front of me who was giving it the large. As we got onto the dual carriage way..i moved over to the right lane and we both went flat out. The bmw slowed down all of a sudden..at this stage i was doing around 70mph. Little did know..the bmw slowed down because there was a Volvo t5 parked on the side which i couldn’t see because the bmw was blocking my view.

As the t5 just set off i reached the roundabout and i went all the way around the around about back onto the dual carriageway with the intention of losing the feds. As i hit at least 100mph i looked into my mirror..i could see the t5 closing on me! Boy them t5’s are rapid! As i reached the roundabout..t5 was on my bumper..on came the lights..i stopped..Coppers pulled alongside and told me to get the keys out.

As i got out... copper shouts “you got a licence†i said “yeh†he said “not anymore you haven’tâ€. They put me in the t5 and asked “do you know how fast you was travellingâ€? i said “around 60mphâ€? he said “no, you was doing well over 70mphâ€. He said that with a look which told me he didn’t check the speed. The copper that was a twat left the car and was doing some checks on my car..the copper who was questioning me seemed alright to be fair. He asked why i raced off when i had seen them..i told him i never saw them and i thought they were some lads racing me lol..and that i i only realised they was cops when their lights came on. During this talk..4 more cops cars arrive at the scene..i said whats up with the backup...he said ...â€we called for backup to block you off, as we thought you wern’t going to stop†lol.

He checked my licence and my record and learnt that my record is all clean. I also mentioned how quick the t5 is..his reply was “well it has to be to chase down vr6’s†lol. After a 5 minute chat he said..â€i should be sending you to court for that..but you seem like a decent guy with a clean record, so il give you 3 points and a £60 fineâ€..which i think is more than fair.

I deserved whatever i got though. I underestimated them t5’s. While i was in the cop car..all that was going through my head....ONLY IF my vr was supercharged lol.

Iv been passed for 18 months. So if i get 3 more points does that lead to a instant ban along with a retest?

LOL fair play, As long as your not a arsehole round hear they are really sound, Kick off at them and your fucked

I had the same kind of thing trying to get away along with a big list of things i could have got points for, Twice the speed limit, 2 front tyres on 1.5mm lol, Not stopping, cut in side wall on rear from rubbing on arch, cracked windscreen, abs light on, no front number plate, few other things

They dropped everything and canceled my MOT 3 points and £160 fine To say the least i was chuffed lol

Ive got my own little rule. stop if there behind you, If there facing the other way or standing still.....

tbf ive been pulled many many times and let off. Never really done anythink TO silly and it just proves there still human... Plus if my car had been stolen i know they would have caught the cunt

I say keep up the good work lol (for now anyway)

LOL fair play' date=' As long as your not a arsehole round hear they are really sound, Kick off at them and your fucked

I had the same kind of thing trying to get away along with a big list of things i could have got points for, Twice the speed limit, 2 front tyres on 1.5mm lol, Not stopping, cut in side wall on rear from rubbing on arch, cracked windscreen, abs light on, no front number plate, few other things

They dropped everything and canceled my MOT 3 points and £160 fine To say the least i was chuffed lol

Ive got my own little rule. stop if there behind you, If there facing the other way or standing still.....

tbf ive been pulled many many times and let off. Never really done anythink TO silly and it just proves there still human... Plus if my car had been stolen i know they would have caught the cunt

I say keep up the good work lol (for now anyway)

[/quote']

lolll that is a very big list. speaking about tyres...my front tyres are running with cracks in the side walls...which they never checked. So im going to get that sorted. Yeh im going to try driving like a granny for the next 4 months now. Can't be taking a retest..

PHATVR6 you probably know the dual carriageway i was on. It's the one on the way to startcity....that long stretch.

The bmw slowed down all of a sudden..at this stage i was doing around 70mph.

As the t5 just set off i reached the roundabout and i went all the way around the around about back onto the dual carriageway with the intention of losing the feds. As i hit at least 100mph i looked into my mirror..i could see the t5 closing on me!

So you were maybe a tad over the speed limit when you saw an unmarked police car and instead of slowing down and trying to look inconspicuous, you tried to lose them by doing speeds that could get you an instant ban?! :^)

The bmw slowed down all of a sudden..at this stage i was doing around 70mph.

As the t5 just set off i reached the roundabout and i went all the way around the around about back onto the dual carriageway with the intention of losing the feds. As i hit at least 100mph i looked into my mirror..i could see the t5 closing on me!

So you were maybe a tad over the speed limit when you saw an unmarked police car and instead of slowing down and trying to look inconspicuous' date=' you tried to lose them by doing speeds that could get you an instant ban?! :^)

[/quote']

yeh i know..i should of slowed down..but i think as i have lost the feds once before..that must of played a part for me to try and lose them...but that was on a main road with lots of side roads...this was a stretch with nowhere to go really. But you as they say..you learn from your mistakes..and i think i got off lightly this time.

So you were maybe a tad over the speed limit when you saw an unmarked police car and instead of slowing down and trying to look inconspicuous' date=' you tried to lose them by doing speeds that could get you an instant ban?! :^)

[/quote']

have to agree with Justin here mate sounds like you were being a tad reckless and trying to outrun the police when you haven't done anything wrong is just crazy !!

I had a good one earlier. Merc flew past me on M6 between J1 -2. No cops behind until I moved into lane 3 to overtake some fag in a black BMW that kept dropping to 70 from 85ish and back up again.......mr middle lane hogger....so I checked mirrors, nothing...lane 3......Blue LIGHTS approaching fast. So I floored it in my ...1.8 SPI lol to overtake mr bmw who then decided as I was going past to floor it too.

Unmkd grey ST sat up my ass with blues in grill so as I dropped back so did the bmw...floored it, so did he.

Both got pulled by another marked car sat with ST. bmw 4 asian lads unable to move with so much cheap metal dangling around.

Cop 1 stood with me asking why I was hitting 95 in 70 zone while cop 2 dealt with bmw driver in mrkd police car....understandably I pointed out that having a cop car up your ass is one thing you want to get out the way for and that the 19yr old bmw driver thought it would be funny to stop that.

BMW driver got out the car walked past waving a ticket at me goin "your next faggit"...promptly sped off.

Other copper walked over and said I was speeding and driving dangerously, but he understood why and that I was trying both slowing and speeding up to move out the way.

Other than pointing out my car looked like "a shed", they let me on my way. So yea, there are some human cops about and tossers with cars bought with mummy and daddys money.

Lol i lost the police in nothing more then my 1.25 Zetec Fiesta (before the engine swap!) i had before the Golf!

I was young and stupid and speeding down a road near mine at dusk. I could see a car approaching but didnt realise it was a Police car til i shot past him! In my rear view i saw him begin a 3-point turn so i floored it some more (not much more in my hairdryer motor!)! Luckily he must have been a sh*t driver as i managed to get fair enough ahead to turn off down one of the country lanes en route! The bugg*r must have seen my car tootling along down that road from his road adjacent and turned after me! The above happened a few more times until i managed to loose him and get back home! Luckily he never got close enough to get my reg and i'd say i got home quick enough before he could call his friends out. Things you do when you're young and stupid.

Does seem like you've been lucky matey. Guess the only positive is that you learn from this and realise you might not be so lucky next time.... so dont let there be a next time!!!