My supercharged golf - the love affair is over, it's gone :(

so ben.. you'll be up for the nite racing then..? well done Jim! cant wait to see team potter on the strip!

mmmmm havent decided on that one yet - might be up for it but never done anything like that so might just come and watch you crazy peeps doing it !!!!

"Team Potter" :-p ha ha loving it

Its easy ben, just pretend your at a set of traffic lights and am along side a type R! dump ya clutch and go!

Team Potter vs Team H2o!

• Replies 983
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ben, not been on here alot recently and i've completely missed the transformation of your car! I know you told me about the charger, but didn't know about the new rims.....they look sshhhwwweet mate :-p

Gonna have to meet up ASAP after you've had the remap done so i can check out the new beast 8-|

Ben' date=' not been on here alot recently and i've completely missed the transformation of your car! I know you told me about the charger, but didn't know about the new rims.....they look sshhhwwweet mate :-p

Gonna have to meet up ASAP after you've had the remap done so i can check out the new beast 8-|

[/quote']

cheers mate yeah thought had not seen you on here for a while !! yeah am loving the new rims and am picking the car up beginning of next week so will give you a text and see if you are about will come and pick you up for a quick run :) :)

have i missed the pics?

No Helen.....Ben is being lazy.......lol :-p

Cheers mate :o !! - nope sorry Helen will get them sorted asap for you :) forgot to take my camera so have not got any of the bodging wizard in action but will bung the ones I have up.

still waiting! ;-)

have i missed the pics?

No Helen.....Ben is being lazy.......lol :-p :-p

Cheers mate :o !! - nope sorry Helen will get them sorted asap for you :) forgot to take my camera so have not got any of the bodging wizard in action but will bung the ones I have up.

Its a good job we aint holding are breathes waiting for these pics eh Ben

:-p

er i havnt got 1 lol if you dont want yours il buy it off you mate you dont need it at 8 psi but it sure would be usefull at 12 beltslips a bitch

oh rite so y do they give it to u in the stage two kit if u dont need it ???? oh well neva mind think ill keep it mite wann upgrade in the near future lol