Rotrex superchargers

The Rotrex route is the way forward as people have said. Compact, versatile, efficient, excellent value for money compared to other superchargers.

I have seen them produce 500hp on an R32 and 600+hp on an R36, the chargers dont even break a sweat either. Run luke warm even at full chat.

Easier on the transmission than going the turbo route also. The boost is so smooth and progressive, making the car so drivable.

If you have any questions just let me know.

Alex

Yeh' date=' I've seen plenty of turbo'd VRs with smoothed bays or even ones with hidden boost pipes etc, I'm not dissing the rotrex set up you have as I'm hoping to go down that route just think it could do with a tidy up.

[/quote']

you sure your not judging the kit just by looking at the HT leads in 'lizards razing' engine bay pics?

I'm just saying its not the most attractive set up, a polished Vortech looks nicer but I dont think there's any denying the Rotrex is the superoir supercharger.

Just out of interest, what are the containers located close to the charger? The black one is for the Aquamist right but what are the other two? (black one with pipes going to it and greyish one that looks like its for filling something up)