[poll] What would you do? Please vote! Thank you

I recently bought some new wheels from german ebay, before the auction ended I asked the seller twice for a shipping price, both times his reply was just " dont know". As the auction was near ending, they were a real bargain so just took the risk and bid, which was the winning bid. I sent him a total request to cover the wheels and shipping, which he sents back in the form of an ebay/paypal invoice and I paid instantly.

He then goes on holiday leaving his sister to post the wheels out, at which point she finds the shipping costs are 60euros more than he charged me(bearing in mind he had a week to get the quote before I paid), so she sends them anyway and wants the cash back from him

Through out the transaction he has been a bit of a bell-end, not replying to emails etc, now suddenly when he's out of pocket he's the nicest bloke on the planet and is asking that when I get the wheels could I then send him some more money for the shipping costs! another £55

Whould you send him more money?

No m8 F**K HIM, I'm sure if rolls were reversed he'd be saying this to you, I'd just ignore him as he did to you.

He gave you a total and you paid it, so tuff S**T as far as I'm concerned, he should have check before and told you before you bid or atleast told you the correct price before you paid.

If he had been a nice helpfull guy from the start I'd have said it's your loss but I'll split the difference with you, which would have been good of you seeing he cocked up and not you.

SO F**K HIM (6)

Ive just noticed on the inside of the 2 rims' date=' not visible when the tyres are fitted it says KLAPPERT

Translation = Rattle.................

[/quote']

In that case email him and tell him you want money from him cause they rattle...LOL :-p

Meet him on Ze Border of Poland and ask him if Vould LIk to DicuZ it....

Choose a good password so you know he is the correct guy.....

May I suggest.... He has only Vone BALL and ve von in '66......

Please remember your spotlite and your pliers....

(Above meant in the old Allo Allo kinda humour.... you know... I was P*ssing by the door....)

How much do you want them? Ask him to meet you half way. If he says Nein, then your choice dude!!!

How much do you want them? Ask him to meet you half way. If he says Nein' date=' then your choice dude!!!

[/quote']

Thats the most retarded thing about him asking for more money mate, I have them already, arrived this morning haha

Id say NO, its his own fault for not organising himself properly. Theres been loadsa times when ive put things on ebay with a postage price and its been more. Its not the buyers fault, so i just sent the item. My own fault for not finding out, as is this blokes fault too.

Id say NO' date=' its his own fault for not organising himself properly. Theres been loadsa times when ive put things on ebay with a postage price and its been more. Its not the buyers fault, so i just sent the item. My own fault for not finding out, as is this blokes fault too.

[/quote']

What JK said :-p

i suggest writing a witty very classic British response and using babel fish to translate it as from previous experience it seems babel is too literal with its transaltions which causes Zeeee Germans to chuckle!!

id say he should have taken the time to get correct information about the cost of postage and because he was too lazy its his loss!

more likely he was disappointed with the final price an thought he'd screw you out of some extra cash for postage to make up for it!

Tell him you are sending the money over to him for him and to wait in tonight, as 617 Squadron in their Lancaster bombers will be flying low so the can dodge the radar and will drop the money which they will have stuck to Barns Walace's bouncing bomb.