Can you supercharge a 4 motion?

Squire. No the VR6 charger isnt the same as the V6 sits on top of the lump (Generally as is a traditional V6 layout). OH YES you can do it. There are a few companies out there. How many Horsies you looking for depends on which kit is the right choice for you (as above Vf etc etc) and finally why havent you bought it already?????

If you want stealth it it can be the right kit as is quiet. If my memory recalls there is a the odd guy on e38 who have done it in fact..... I think Sparkz mate Alex has a charged Passat which (In essence is the same lump) may be worth a chat/PM with them!

Squire. No the VR6 charger isnt the same as the V6 sits on top of the lump (Generally as is a traditional V6 layout). OH YES you can do it. There are a few companies out there. How many Horsies you looking for depends on which kit is the right choice for you (as above Vf etc etc) and finally why havent you bought it already?????

What is it you are actually trying to say here?

The v6 4 motion engine is similar to the VR6, they have virtually identical bottom ends, only one has a 12 valve head, the other has a 24 valve head.

The bottom end pulleys are the same, and the belt that actually spins the charger has the same set up on the 4 motion as it does on the VR6.

What is it you are actually trying to say here?

The v6 4 motion engine is similar to the VR6' date=' they have virtually identical bottom ends, only one has a 12 valve head, the other has a 24 valve head.

The bottom end pulleys are the same, and the belt that actually spins the charger has the same set up on the 4 motion as it does on the VR6.

[/quote']

not quite, the bottom end has different water jacket layouts to suit the 24v head AFAIK.

To save any hassles, i would sell ur charger to any 1 of these 12v maniacs as i'm sur to say it'll be sold before you hit the enter button.. speak to Andy at storm developments http://www.stormdevelopments.co.uk/contact-us.html and he'll advise you on the rotrex system, there are others available, but my moneys on the rotrex, its on my mk2, and will be goin on the missus' 4mo later this year. i've had a v9, theyre good, they sound feckin amazing, but theyre limited to output power. hence the change to rotrex ;)

To save any hassles' date=' i would sell ur charger to any 1 of these 12v maniacs as i'm sur to say it'll be sold before you hit the enter button.. speak to Andy at storm developments http://www.stormdevelopments.co.uk/contact-us.html and he'll advise you on the rotrex system, there are others available, but my moneys on the rotrex, its on my mk2, and will be goin on the missus' 4mo later this year. i've had a v9, theyre good, they sound feckin amazing, but theyre limited to output power. hence the change to rotrex ;)

[/quote']

as above

ps jake wheres ur rotrex thread mate i wanna read it?

• 11 months later...