My new VW! (Now with some scary pics!)

After over a week looking, i found a Passat i fancied looking @ in Great Malvern. Took the train up this morning and after a nightmate journey i got there.

Needless to say i bought the car and now have it parked on my driveway!

Spec:

Black V6 4WD Syncro

83,000 with FSH

19" BK wheels (Are for sale)

Ripspeed DVD headunit (Possibly for sale)

Full black heated leather

Private plate (1998)

Climate control

Blue/red dials

Tinted windows (Not chavvy)

Cruise control

The only problem the car has are:

ITS REALLY HIGH on standard suspension and 19" wheels, hence the reason why they are for sale and im going to put the standard ones on for now.

Central locking seems to be playing up a bit (Passenger side door doesnt unlock and lock with the rest)

Rear tinted window was tinted on the outside, and a bird crapped on it and the owner didnt clean it off until it had burnt through the tint, so it all needs replacing, and finally the clutch biting point is a bit high, so either it needs a new clutch, or just adjusting!

Needless to say im quite happy with it, and knocked £600 off what he was asking for it.

Pictures will follow ones this weather clears up!

I was quite lucky TBH, It had been on pistonheads for two months. I was bored one evening and went through nearly the whole site and found. Emailed the owner and he said it wasnt for sale, but was open to offers...and now i have it! :P

Well i ordered German plates today.

I really need to shift these wheels to free up some cash, I get married in 2 1/2 weeks so still paying for all that and a honeymoon. So hopefully September will see some more progress.

Certainly a PHAT wheel. What size are they available in? Look pricey!

18s £731

19s £907

20s £933

my original VR plan was a black highline with these in 18s but no black ones cropped up until the wekk after I bought mine, could be arsed with the arch work either