My new VW! (Now with some scary pics!)

Looks like you got your work cut out' date=' you'll do it given time and money.

You got to drop it first though.

[/quote']

You obviously didnt see my VR when i bought it. This is much easier a challenge than that was.

Looks like you got your work cut out' date=' you'll do it given time and money.

You got to drop it first though.

[/quote']

You obviously didnt see my VR when i bought it. This is much easier a challenge than that was.

Was the VR bad then, never saw it.

To get that passat to your VR standards isn't going to be quick or easy/cheap. :o

i recognise that car!! but then you did get it from locally to me! i worked in Great Malvern till recently.

looking good jk!! nice car you got there, will be good to see what you do with it if the vr was anything to go by!

will be good to see what you do with it if the vr was anything to go by!

although you might be better of avoiding the 'deer stage' with this one ;-)

LOL, Yeah, that cost me quite a bit of time and money. The biggest problem with these are the coilovers!

ehh??

I only saw it as a finished product really! guess i missed something 'deer' related! lol

ehh??

I only saw it as a finished product really! guess i missed something 'deer' related! lol

have a look at the start of JK's last project thread

http://www.vr6oc.com/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?159912.post

My friend had the same model passat for a while, then he supercharged it and then got bored of the power (some 300bhp) ??? But instead of selling it and getting something else, he has called it a PASS4T?? (the engine type is in the name!! ;))

My friend had the same model passat for a while' date=' then he supercharged it and then got bored of the power (some 300bhp) ??? But instead of selling it and getting something else, he has called it a PASS4T?? (the engine type is in the name!! ;))

[/quote']

I dont suppose by any off chance he's called Dan is he?

ehh??

have a look at the start of JK's last project thread

http://www.vr6oc.com/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?159912.post

whoops!!

No, his name is Alex (apose_gil on ed38) We just done a full s4 conversion on his passat and it is rapid!!. Did you know that you can fit an rs4 gearbox onto your v6 synchro engine???? ;)

No' date=' his name is Alex (apose_gil on ed38) We just done a full s4 conversion on his passat and it is rapid!!. Did you know that you can fit an rs4 gearbox onto your v6 synchro engine???? ;)

[/quote']

wicked. Its a random set up on the passat front wheel drives. How the gearbox lies makes it look like its rear wheel drive :S

JK this is going to look mint when you finished. 30v V6 has gota be nice, Doesn't look like there much room for a charger?

No' date=' his name is Alex (apose_gil on ed38) We just done a full s4 conversion on his passat and it is rapid!!. Did you know that you can fit an rs4 gearbox onto your v6 synchro engine???? ;)

[/quote']

wicked. Its a random set up on the passat front wheel drives. How the gearbox lies makes it look like its rear wheel drive :S

JK this is going to look mint when you finished. 30v V6 has gota be nice, Doesn't look like there much room for a charger?

I got offered one with a charger before this, but it was just out of my price range. You wouldnt know there was a charger on them when i looked @ one of the pics.

Im not too concerned making it faster for now, If i wanted a fast car i would have done something with the VR. But i will be fitting a cat back and BMC.