sold the syncro, new toy is on its way!

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I cant believe it Alex! and they reakon i'll be able to collect real soon.. :) :)

Just wonderin what the previous owners are gonna think about the new 'improved' version? Hey' date=' i'm just happy its going!

[/quote']

Im going up Saturday to pick up the last few little bits for mine so will have a closer a look.....

.....thats if you haven't picked it up by then ;)

I cant believe it Alex! and they reakon i'll be able to collect real soon.. :) :)

Just wonderin what the previous owners are gonna think about the new 'improved' version? Hey' date=' i'm just happy its going!

[/quote']

Im going up Saturday to pick up the last few little bits for mine so will have a closer a look.....

.....thats if you haven't picked it up by then ;)

I reakon i'll find it difficult, Graham & i are on our way to London right now for a days work, then we got a manic local day in southampton tomorrow, then thursday were just popping over to Skegness and Friday we're in Manchester. I think it'll be saturday morning at this weeks work rate :(

But we may see you there..? ;)

I got a chance to take a test drive today... :) OMFGG.. I couldnt stop smiling & graham almost soiled his armour...

Hats off to Andy & Miles, Storm have done a fabulous job to a car that, on the outside appeared pretty much there when they located it for me, once back at the workshop they found several small issues but under the bonnet is really where it all happens.

In just over a week, they have re stripped the old shell, and planted the fat 3.2. the wings, arches, and everything else had been stripped, and refitted,

Car spec is as follows:

Capri Green - fully resprayed last summer.

Body

Brand new G60 arch kit, side sills and big bumpers.

De wipered and de locked boot (needs solenoid fitting).

Gl rear screen.

Top tint front screen.

Spare wiper hole deleted.

Side repeaters deleted.

US front running lights.

GT side badges.

De badged and flushed rear.

Smoked single crosshairs,

Chassis

Koni top adjustable coilovers.

Poly bushed wishbones and anti roll bars.

280mm G60 cross drilled fronts with MK4 calipers on the rear.

Goodridge hoses.

Running Gear

3.2 Audi V6

Rotrex charger

Custom front mount.

Stealth front mount intercooler

iridium tipped plugs

6 branch and 3" jetex with cat bypass

Interior

Full ultra violet Recaro interior in excellent condition.

Cl & EW installed this week

Mk3 clocks

Audioscape door pods

Can't wait till this weekend when i can finally collect and drive it home.

DSC01082-1.jpg

DSC01065-1.jpg

DSC01066.jpg

DSC01068.jpg

DSC01075.jpg

DSC01085.jpg

Yeah, its all about running her in for now.

miles and miles and miles and miles and i may get a tow bar fitted and use the trailor for a few weeks, wont take long that way :) either that or i'm never gonna get a chance to drive it and it'll sit in the garage from one week to the next :(

Any way, Lookin forwards to meetin up with you saturday fella,

i bet it feels alot quicker than ur old r32 ? looks gd tho bet it will b alot of fun

Just a bit fella! its kinda real lively under foot but feels so smooth, i reakon roads should be made just that bit longer and we'll be fine!

Got some cheeky Jake touches to do once back home.. But the nos setup for one wont be required for now ;)

This is a 16v gti shell, not 4wd chap.

i'm not sure on boost yet, still tryin to locate a vent guage mount. any ideas? :)

& Thanks Gav & Ben, cant wait to get out on the circuit again :) may tr and get some pod night runs in before the season ends!!?

i bet it feels alot quicker than ur old r32 ? looks gd tho bet it will b alot of fun

Just a bit fella! its kinda real lively under foot but feels so smooth' date=' i reakon roads should be made just that bit longer and we'll be fine!

Got some cheeky Jake touches to do once back home.. But the nos setup for one wont be required for now ;)

[/quote']

does that mean ur goin to sell ur nos set up then ??? wink wink

This is a 16v gti shell' date=' not 4wd chap.

i'm not sure on boost yet, still tryin to locate a vent guage mount. any ideas? :)

& Thanks Gav & Ben, cant wait to get out on the circuit again :) may tr and get some pod night runs in before the season ends!!?

[/quote']

well there are a few of us goin to nite racin in oct ur more then welcome fella

and have u tried SWG for ur vent gague pod ???

This is a 16v gti shell' date=' not 4wd chap.

[/quote']

well there are a few of us goin to nite racin in oct ur more then welcome fella

and have u tried SWG for ur vent gague pod ???

Thanks Tony, i'd lurve to go, but the temptation would be far too much not to run it! i could take it easy but what would be the point..? then again its another couple of hundred miles aint it? when you goin?

I'm goin to keep the juice for now, just incase i need more power. ;)

& oh yeah..! SWG DOH!!!