Change of events organiser.........

Just want to say that I am no longer organising events and that Claire (VDubgirl) has kindly taken back over from me.

Thank you to everyone who has supported me and all the events throughout the past year,

I have enjoyed the shows and meeting new friends and if I am really honest

I probably enjoyed doing the BBQ's too!!

I'm sure that Mark will still continue to support the club and show the car.

Thanks again

Donna

Thanks for all your lovely comments guys,

Will really miss you all and the shows, but life has to change sometimes even though we don't want it to.

I'll probably come along to a show later in the year to catch up with you all, if you'll still admit to knowing a diseasal driver!!! :-)

Thanks for all your lovely comments guys,

Will really miss you all and the shows, but life has to change sometimes even though we don't want it to.

I'll probably come along to a show later in the year to catch up with you all, if you'll still admit to knowing a diseasal driver!!! :-)

Thanks for all your lovely comments guys' date='

[/quote']

At least it isnt a punto Donna :)

Thanks for all your lovely comments guys' date='

[/quote']

Keep in touch Donna as i've said before

Donna you've been a great support to the club especially taking over from me back in 2006. As I know full well life changes at times and so do peoples commitments. Your always welcome on here and if you ever still want to lend a hand then you help will always be welcome :)

Thanks again for everything that you have done - Take care

Claire

ps If you think im gonna feed craggsy for you think again HA HA....... ;)

Come on someone has to look after Craig or he'll waste away!!!

At least it isnt a punto Donna :)

Thanks Pete, always looking on the bright side!! lol

I will still come on here as long as I have pc access as I'm a nosey bugger and like to see what your all getting up to and what mod's your spending your hard earnt cash on!!

Oh Donna thats a shame mate, can we really trust craig to cook anything properly?

will he rig the voting in favour of black cars?

and how will you manage not organising carrying half your house the length and breath of the country a dozen times a year and sleeping "rough"?

anyway, i will miss seing you at the events, all the best mate :)

Oh Donna thats a shame mate' date=' can we really trust craig to cook anything properly?

will he rig the voting in favour of black cars?

and how will you manage not organising carrying half your house the length and breath of the country a dozen times a year and sleeping "rough"?

anyway, i will miss seing you at the events, all the best mate :)

[/quote']

Lol Nick thanks for making me smile!!

Watch Craig as he probably will be on a "Black magic" to win mission this year!!

Can not imagine him cooking though, so you'll all be safe ;-)

Nigel wins hands down on moving his house with him to shows,cannot believe how much he crams in and he thinks of Everything!!! (He must make lists)

As for sleeping "rough" as much as I enjoy the camping atmosphere i'm not Hi-De-Hi enough to say I'll miss it!!!!

I hope I'll bump into you all at some point.

:-)