Bodykits for my corrado?

Guest lukeshep

Guest lukeshep

Hey guys, I'm havin real problems tryin to find a decent choice of bodykits for my 1995 Corrado VR6. Found a few american sites and loads of golf kits, but hardly any british corrado ones. Has anyone got any tips? I realise it's not the most common of cars, but somewhere must do them and I desperately need a set of side skirts and a new front bumper/spoiler.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for your time,

Luke

[ Edited ]

[ Edited ]

I reckon subtle is the way to go with Corrados, 'cos they look so good as standard. A bit of colour coding, crystal M3 rear lights, lowered suspension and 17" wheels. Can't go wrong.

BTW, a friend of mine in Bournemouth is after a decent Corrado VR6 if you know anyone who's selling one..

[ Edited Sat Sep 04 2004, 02:47AM ]

• 2 years later...

get on the ol ebay , if your going to go the body kit way at least search for the likes of rieger or other good german bodykit suppiers . as for all the comments above^ i think weve all forgot that we build cars for our selves and to how we like them . for that fact alone i respect your choice even though it may not to my tastes :)

Liam

• 5 months later...

i think i achieved my goal by making a corrado that was different enough for people in the corrado scene to see the difference but a passer by wouldn`t see.

detritch concept front bumper

swg modified eyebrow

standard grill with slats removed and filled

swg mk3 golf sideskirts( shortened 12mm to fit)

mattig number plate recess

standard rear bumper modified

17" rial viper alloys

coil overs --85mm

2 stage Nos kit

delocked, using TVR genuine kit