Heres my little street sleeper

I know its not a vr but upto 120mph you standard vr boys aint keeping up its 123bhp with 130lb torque and it ways around 600kg.Mk1 polo g40 oh and im just about to uprate charger to an eaton mt45. ;)

[img:width=600]http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff121/The_Volkswagenator/golfseats009.jpg[/img:width=600]

Moderator edit by: richievr

Cheers mate i do see your point and i did put a lot of thought into it and when i checked members rides they seemed to be pretty much vr related so i thought id stick it in here and with all the members on this site im sure sombody would have had to say something wherever i put it thats sods law mate its just i love me polo and wanted to show everybody .

These are actually 2 year old pics i originally built for some1 else then bought off of them a couple of months ago when they got bored with it though i dont know how and yes i have pics of the complete build from standard to how it is now and i have loads of plans firstly im picking up the eaton charger tomoz then when i have a bit more funds i need to sort a better diff cos traction is my biggest issue in the wet it will spin up in all gears allthough il prob get the body work sorted before the diff because its all original paint still and could do with refresh as it aggravates me my aim is to get it up to 200bhp which is achievable and will make it well over 300bhp per tonne because of how light it is but as with everything its all about the cash so i will upate as i go along but at the mo its basically a mk1 shell with everything on it being g40 including front seats dash suspension brakes fuel tank even half the bulkhead is g40 so i could fit the brake sevo.

[img:width=600]http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff121/The_Volkswagenator/golfseats012.jpg[/img:width=600]

[lightbox=../../e107_files/public/1195948792_515_FT207779_golf_seats_010.jpg]1195948792_515_FT207779_golf_seats_010_.jpg[/lightbox]

resized pics for ya to make em fit.. richie

Moderator edit by: richievr

Yep, Evil little car! I want a 2nd light fun car to sput around, Was thinking about the mk3 polo GT, One with the square lights. Old bill are going to love you with a intercooler as a number plate lol

Buy the way Carl ive got a Polo Gt inlet mainfold/ throttle body, I understand that the G40 boys want them as there a bigger bore and its ally not plaltic,

Anyway I wanna sell it, Just carn't be arsed to put it on ebay, Tell us if your intrested