• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

great work claire and dave! cant wait to see it in teh flesh' date=' and on the quarter mile this year?! it was pretty nippy as a gti

[/quote']

Deffo back at inters for a rematch with Dtlon this year. I just need to find a dylon driver lol as Dave's cheating this year and is going to whoop my ass in his Raddo Turbo lol

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Lastest Pics of Jerry in action at a Very Wet day at Castle Combe!!!!! (6)

PCAD1904081236.jpg

PCAD1904081254.jpg

Had some great dry laps.

But.............

Entering Quarry just after the Heavens opened... (st)

PCAD1904081271.jpg

Ahhhh drifting a front well drive car with a boat anchor up front isn't the best idea of how to tackle quarry lol :-# 8-)

PCAD1904081272.jpg

PCAD1904081273.jpg

Came out of it in one peice after a nice broadside slide but I as I discovered on Tuesday the front passenger side wheel bearing has been shattered oops :$

But it does turn out Jerry is a track weapon so watch out for a dry day!!!! (6)

• 1 month later...

Fantastic conversion' date=' Engine bay looks the 6pot was fiited at factory, Top marks to you all for fitting it, how does it handle?

[/quote']

Thanks :) Handles alright considering the weight of the boat anchor up front. Although I did learn my lesson at Castle combe in the wet and not to push it to hard into the corners lol (6)

One thing which has helped is we have put a Corrado VR6 FK Sportsedtion+ set of fully adjustable coilovers on it