[poll] Window Tints - Poll

when I was looking to buy my VR6 there was 1 that sounded good, but I was put off viewing by the fact it had very dark tinted windows. Each to their own and all that, but my view is no tint, or very light (i.e. legal) tint at most.

How would you remove the tint on yours? Is it just a 'film' thats been applied to the windows that can be peeled off?

They peel off, but then yoy are left with all the glue. Which i had to use nail varnish remover and this thing in me dads kitcthen, it not brillo pad but very similar. took me about 3 hours never again(was being tight).

Take it to place that deal with window tint as it alot less hassle and dam site easier.

I had to take my tints off my previous golf because of the front windows being illegal although they were light smoked tints but still failed when the cops used their gadget to see how much light was cuminn thru.

Just get urself warm water mixed with fairy liquid and a scratch proof sponge to get rid of the bits once u have peeled d tints and it will b all clear in no time.