Bye bye standard look... time for some TT bling!

Finally got my arse into gear and ditched the winter look for some TT bling... I know theyve been done a million times (and thats just by me!) but there's not many better OE wheels imo

I think it might be time to stick the deep splitter back on and maybe drop it a tad more as well...

15.jpg

17.jpg

16.jpg

18.jpg

They look awesome!!! I wish mine looked that good after having them mirror polished. The polishers claimed they couldnt do the inner parts :@. How much did it cost to get them like that?

They look awesome!!! I wish mine looked that good after having them mirror polished. The polishers claimed they couldnt do the inner parts :@. How much did it cost to get them like that?

I expect he did them himself ;-)

Look stunning mate' date=' wouldnt expect anything else TBH. Looks like it needs to be a bit lower though ;-)

[/quote']

thanks mate... yeah I put them on yesterday in my lunch hour and guessed at the ride height, not far out but a bit too much arch on show ;)

I expect he did them himself ;-)

not this time... I bought them already polished by pureklas

very nice Justin ..mine should be back next week will post when fitted ,bring on the bling!!!!

[lightbox=../../e107_files/public/1178396016_4002_FT173524_tts_010.jpg]1178396016_4002_FT173524_tts_010_.jpg[/lightbox]

Very nice once again. What do you use to keep them looking like that and i take it there not polished

Yeah theyre polished... I use brilliant metal polish to keep them shiny' date=' available here http://www.thepolishingcompany.com/ and also use meguiars nxt metal polish to keep them protected

[/quote']

Yeah Justin i finally saw the light and bought into some "polishing company" products got the n02 polish and also use the megs to protect, works well on the BBS`s although not as easy to clean!!!!!!!!!!

justin i think u have a TT fetish

well u can use them as as a mirror and have a shave ?

what sort of price to get them and the inners as good as them purklas did them so do u have rough price ?some people say spit and polish r good!

as u have had 3 sets whats your advice

do the inners your self or let the purklas do the whole lot

and yes i do have a set of TT ON MINE they do suit a vr so do SANTA MONICAS

i know if un laquerd them they can get coroded by rock salt but what about brake dust

does it eat into the alloys

any help and advice as u r the expert on polishing

These ones pureklas did for someone else (who then sold them to me at a later date) so I dont know how much they cost but I'd imagine about £200-250.

The last set I had I polished myself and I'd say unless you have a lot of time and patience then pay a professional to do the whole thing... it's a long job

Havent had a problem with brake dust but best advice is to keep them clean... wash them at least once a week and take them off in the winter

thanks for the reply

black VW caps or chrome AUDI?

i have the audi and is it best to spray the nuts or buy crome covers 29 pound on ebay not cheap

where does everybody buy the AUDI TT pedal covers?

so whats next set of inpros ?

I hope to fit me Jetex for summer

silly question but do u miss your black syncro it has always set the benchmark for others still the new ish blue one is nice and will be as u look after your cars

look forward to see all the members @e38