well i was up at 07.30 this morning when the postie arrived with my chrom bonnet lifters. :)

after i fitted them i thought what the hell"its a cracking day so i might aswell give the car some t.l.c".

here's some piccies of what i decided to do to the engine. :-d

engine004.jpg

engine002.jpg

engine001.jpg

engine005.jpg

i resprayed the plastic cover bit and painted the lettering red.i also painted the bits between the manifold with black engine paint.im well chuffed with the results on the manifold but my arms feel like there going to fall off. :-d

Mod Edit to Resize Pictures

Moderator edit by: TheGoth

how did u do the mani did u just rub it down and repray it?

used wet and dry on the manifold.started with a rogh grade then worked my way down to a very fine grade.once i'd done that i used autosol and lots of elbow grease to get it nice and shiny.once id done all that i used black engine paint and painted the bits between the manifold.all in it took about 6 to 7 hours.i feel like ive got arms like popeye now though. :-p

nice mate looks lush! DId u just use sandpaper by hand or use a sanding wheel or sumthin??

cheers mate. :) nah i just used wet and dry for the whole thing,then lots of autosol and a couple of microfibre cloths.