Old peacock, sunday 15th april *now the 22nd*

I not to shore about gilly :-p , but when i found out about the lasses sat at certain angles on the cars :-# ,i soon got my arse around there to have a butchers and get some shots on the old mobile ;) . But when i got there they were sat like ladies :-( .By the way i saw gilly and al after they'd seen you.O'well role on the 22nd. :) (au) (au) (au)

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YO!!!! thought me ears were burning. So you didn't get any upskirt action? you need air-ride on that chariot...up...down...lol.

Be cool to hook up before the Leeds meet. We could either start off at Reebok, or like you say, do Birch on the way. Should be good. i got some new mods on the way and you'll all get to see the terrifying beats that is mr Gill's monster.

Apparently, Pete is gonna give me his schrick AND his abt splitter.

You jammy b*****d ;) . Sounds good :) . Has that pete gone down the route of a suppercharger, he must of won the lottery or got shares in British Petrolium 8-) . If thee rather meet at the reebok, is's na bother to me pal,I'll just cut through little hulton off the E Lancs :-# :S .

• 3 weeks later...

Yup sounding good (I think).

What time you thinking Petey? Nothing too late, lets get some of the day to chill, bout 1?

If anyone wants to hook up at Reebok bout 12 that'd be awesome (Bugz/R32Ben) Ben, don't know you but hows about you take me for a beans in your 32...never been in one you see. ;-D

To be fair Pete, the bonnet was a bit fucked...something to do with me and Gilly painting your face on it and throwing breezeblocks at it....just kidding ;-p

Jay, be good to say alreet again bro and look at your mighty shininess. You got new rims yet or still trying to shift the RHs?

To be fair Pete' date=' the bonnet was a bit fucked...something to do with me and Gilly painting your face on it and throwing breezeblocks at it....just kidding ;-p

Jay, be good to say alreet again bro and look at your mighty shininess. You got new rims yet or still trying to shift the RHs?

[/quote']

All will be clear on Sunday ;)

Gutted, just got my tyers fitted on my comp's and fitted to the car and the wheels stick out a good inch from the wing . So it looks like i wont be in leed tomorrow, who ever reads this could you let pete know i wont be comming,also let AL know i wont be at the reebok,have a good'n all.