GTI SPRING FESTIVAL - SUN 15th APRIL 07

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

was a crackin show!!, weather great cars awesome, bumped into goth and then vdubgirl on the way out (think she got emotional seein her old car again ...) lol.....

anyways crackin day, ive uploaded pics and vids ive done on the links below

pics

http://s4.forumspring.com/dublinc/viewtopic.php?t=920&mforum=dublinc

vids

http://s4.forumspring.com/dublinc/viewtopic.php?t=919&mforum=dublinc

have a look!!

Gaz

dont ask you to log in anymore... i changed the settings... not that loggin in to see pics is a problem???

oh yeah i aint no ones 'son' but me dads.....

i dunno you come on here and post early pics... and get moaned at... no wonder why i dont come on here much....

nevermind

Brillient day good to meet everyone ..thanks for a few tips and positive feedback on the car, until the next time thanks all SAL

[lightbox=../../e107_files/public/1176665450_4002_FT157772_santapod_001.jpg]1176665450_4002_FT157772_santapod_001_.jpg[/lightbox]

dont ask you to log in anymore... i changed the settings... not that loggin in to see pics is a problem???

oh yeah i aint no ones 'son' but me dads.....

i dunno you come on here and post early pics... and get moaned at... no wonder why i dont come on here much....

nevermind

Sorry, whats the issue here? Blondie just said that you need to login to see the pics/vids, not everybody wants to sign up to another website you know. And by saying 'son' I doubt she was trying to disrespect you in anyway.

Congratulations on getting the first pictures/videos up though.

Was a great show and great weather, completely different to Spring Festival last year where it was very cold and raining! Spent most of the day huddled up in Claires car (now knightrider's).

Good to meet up with old faces and some new ones. Cheers craggsy to, I owe you a beer ;-)

Top day even tho i chickened out of running, soo wish i'd done it now. Next time i'll be first in the queue.

Great to meet loads more of you guys and put faces to the cars and obviously catch up with the ones i already know ;-)

The quality of cars was superb, credit to the club.

Took me 4 hours at a steady pace to get home with 2 very brief stops, not too bad.

When's the next one :-)