Bug Jam!! 20th - 22nd of July

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Think I paid £50 for a 3 day wekekend' date=' easily the best VW festival going. I go every year! Mite b worth a VR campsite spot even tho we cant show ne cars there. Maybe banner?

[/quote']

agree , be nice to get a VR6 campsite goin :)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

PHM' date=' in the dub world we call that the rat look! And there's nowt wrong with a camper.beetle I've been looking at a few, miste aswell add one to the collection:)

[/quote']

:) that took ages to get a reaction!! ;) i too like spit buses and such like but...............i dont go to the shows......not that i havnt in the past its just if i go and see a nice buses for sale or something? i will want to buy it!!! my wifes always wanted one, guy at the end of my road has a 56? beetle and a splitty crew cab....both need restoration and i would love to do the bus :)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Lets hope there are some wet mushrooms there this year........ :)

The law has been changed and selling muchrooms dry or wet is illegal. In fact they can't even sell the grow your own sets.

Yes mate I know. They're class "A" Drugs now. How the feck can a naturally growing plant be classed as a class "A" drug?!?! Some pretty potent mushrooms even grow in the UK FFS!!!!!!