Important: Do you smoke cannabis? Please read this

Please take time to read the top article on this website:

http://www.ukcia.org/

[blockquote]KCIA has received a post to our forum which claims to be an analysis of this grit weed. Of course, given the illegal nature of cannabis, we can't verify the claims, but they do fit with what we have seen. Read it here. Photo's now added

[/blockquote]

I think i may have encountered some of this stuff, and to further the warning, it looks and smells like seriously good shit. It is sold wet which makes it sticky, and looks like it has lots of crystals.

I now have packed in all forms of smoking (day 4) by the way.

The glass, is trying to imitate the THC crystals...

THC burns, glass does not! you will find that it's very gritty (even more so than THC)

Green is far better than resin, as you find that resin has glass, plastic and all sorts of bad shit!

green is alot better for you compared to brown....

Pete

The capitate stalked trichomes (sp) which contain the THC are of a completely different form and texture, they are none gritty in the mouth and have a less cloudy appearance (unless immature) This crap has been circulating since early 2006 and now there is also another type of contaminent, a oily substance which has been rumoured to be silica gel! The bud will seem dry but overnight/time will continously attract moisture.

At the end of the day it is so cheap and easy to produce quality cannabis at home with little cost, so why these people want to make an even larger profit margin out of a relativly cheap process is the real criminal activity !!

(i do not condone the use or cultivation of marijuana btw before the comments begin) ;) :-d

This is the biggest problem with illegal drugs - no quality control. Although why someone would want to cover their valuable product in powdered glass is a mystery.

Haven't smoked the stuff in years myself, but I'll pass the info on to those I know that do...

Taken from the old advert on tv....Only LOSERS USE drugs, just my commical slant on it.

anyway as for substances drugs are cut with, anybody who takes drugs regularly? should know, by the time a "street drug" has reached them to consume it, it has probably spent between 2 and 4 weeks inside a humans intestine, an animals intestine, the rotten floor of some ware house, been mixed with brick dust, talc,flour, cement,plaster, wharferine(sp) silicone, glass, faeces, ketamine, and just about any other substance capable of "adding value" and multiplying quantitys and profits for anybody concerned in its distribution, its cut and cut again, many times before it gets in your pocket, now wonder people call it "sh*t" no such thing as a "pure" drug once the barons have their way, i regularly get called to car park stair wells when the next sucker dies pumping this evil in their bodies, be it powders, resin or fluid, root of evil drugs.

Very interesting. I was in Amsterdam a few weeks back on a "fact finding" mission. (ci) :-* I very much doubt that they would have such problem over there. From what I have been told, there has been a bit of a weed "drought" over the past few months. Clearly in trying to stop one problem, the government may have inadvertantly caused a bigger long term health problem. :o

yeah but the dutch can behave themselves! its part of their "cafe culture" get a group of p*ssed up drugged up brits in the mix and watch it all go horribly wrong!! especially on rugby tours :S carnage pure carnage, porsche 911 in a canal "coz it had a talking alarm" tram drivers trying to run you down, shocking! and i always thought the dutch were placid, the police are like the harry enfield sketch too :) "dis is hans who i am pleased to say is also my luver" in your best rudd gullit voice ;)

Fair enuff :-)

I know all about ice' date=' me. Learnt enough from Dog the bounty hunter to know it's a bad bad place.

I thought you might have had some inside knowledge about parsly sprayed with meth being passed off as weed (h)

[/quote']

No mate, havnt heard that one? lets face it whos gonna tell the old bill the drugs they bought were not real???? we found a whole canabis factory in a rented house in a suburban street on new years day! proper hydro set up, nicked the gezzer at the local railway station trying to do a runner! oh for the sunday train service!! few more minutes he would have been gone +o( never to be seen again, arent i a good boy catching him and destroying all those nasty plants! ;)