Oh my god, theiving pikey fuckwits....or any insult that springs to fucking mind!!!!!!!

I've been ill for the for days leading up to Christmas. I last used my car the Thursday before Christmas and it has been sat there till today. As usual I just jump into her and off I go, as the roads are empty i never bothered with indicators at all. I got into work and parked the car and glanced back at it as usual and i noticed my smoked fogs and indicators have gone!!!!! wouldn't be so bad but the have just broke them out and left half of the fixings in there with most of the wire as well.

So i'm looking out for a golf/vento with smoked fogs and i'm gonna fucking lamp them so hard they'll think its new year already.........fucking pikey bastards

Sorry to hear that mate,some real sick f***ers about, what is the point, even from my perspective......these people need a HUGE beating, maybe then they would leave other people stuff alone! its obviously some chancer/drongo if they couldnt even steal them properly!!! pain is the perfect answer to get your point accross! lye in wait for their next visit mate!!!! believe me the sleeplessness is worth it, it worked for me and my bull terrier a few years back ;)

Edited the post above as I felt it was looking for an arguement which we do not need on this site....

We have had enough falling out and want to start the new year fresh and ready to go ;-)

If people do not have anything constructive to say then it's probably best not said.

On Topic....

Sorry to here that Craggsy m8.

You can never leave anything these days and hope to find it the same way..... Jealousy m8 ;-)

Hope you find the people that nicked em !

Mark.

I missed the post but sounds like Steves usual comments........if it was anything like other posts he has replied to it will be nothing of use and if it was derogotory(sp?) towards me then thats his choice and can tell me to my face!!!

I was only ranting of off as means extra cash to find now

"pikey" is being used as a generalization in this sense for the type of gutter life that stole the said items i think?, i doubt for one minute "real" people who are capable of having their house wheel clamped would bother with the lamps, they would of took the whole car!!!

this may sound a little ott but if you get a dremel tool you can subtly mark all your "removeable" items, i did it on my rallye just in case, just initial the said part in a and photograph it

I was just pointing out that picking on the first car you find with smoked fogs and indicators wont be very constructive' date=' as there are loads of us with them, me included.

Mark, you could and should have left my post well alone.

[/quote']

I am sorry you feel that way but it is something that will be happening alot more often for the new year ;-)

I don't think it's so much what you say but they way you say it. Everyone knows you have alot to offer but sarcastic comments are going to be a thing of the past now on this site.

We have lost to many good members for this sort of thing to continue.

Mark.

whys every one bitching so much? yeah craggsy could of worded his first post better b4 it got edited! but in fairness it sounds like hes pissed off, i would be! going up to the first person with smoked fogs and punching them out with out prove isn't going to solve anything..without evidence its just one of those things! some people just don't respect others things, i expect the person who took them is a low life, who's just got 1.6gl and cant afford to buy his own..

well thats my say anyway..

I don't have enemies as I get on with anyone and I know what the pricks are like round here. I wouldn't just be hunting for first person who had them as they would give themselves away big time, as they iz proper fik round ere and will keep coming by and saying nice car.

And chrisdut no one has reversed into me as all the dirt is still in place ;)

All in all I just wanted a rant and now its out of the system i feel better. Plus I just got my new laptop so happy now

Seems as these things happen more @ xmas then any other time of the year. Every xmas time my car gets something stolen from it, or broken into...this year i have been lucky (touch wood) and have put off fitting my new head unit until new year. Sorry to hear about your misfortune mate. Nothing makes me angrier.