iv got a v9 charger with an 8 and 12 psi pulley my engine is stock internally apart from 268 cams iv also got slightly colder plugs (i think theyr from a 16v) and red top injectors iv been told i shouldn run 12 psi with no water injection how much does this cost and where can i get it from (pref 2nd hand)

8 psi is fine without cooling.

I've just had WI fitted in preperation for a 12psi pully.

You'll probably want to loose the cams, they wont help with charging, the duration is too long, especially at higher psi.

Why do you want a 2nd had WI kit? Just buy a new one, there only about £160 from TUK anyway.

stealth recon the cams wont be a problem they used to rely on other peoples maps for 268s and f/i but theyv done 1 themselves and said it was ok iv been told to expect i bit less midrange torque but a bit more top end which is fine as its not exactly weak now

Just to confirm, 12psi is fine on stock engine. I ran mine like that for ages with water inj. Took head off last night to fit turbo spacer and the pistons are fine, no evidence what so ever of knock or anything other boost related issues.

Dunno what it is with my engine (and it's old, 140K) but even Vince says it's a damn good one. Just eats boost and gives good power.

When I spoke to Vince I asked him about the most reliable set up so far as boost goes he said the 8psi Vortech set up was about the limit on a stock engine. Admiteddly it will probably run ok with water injection but without I would aire on the side of caution without.