The VR Project continued...

Hey,

Had a busy week, fitted the coilovers, wheels, put my new number plates on. Big shout out to the guys at Style Dynamix, went there this morning and had my arches rolled as It was rubbing really bad at the back and i was losing my sidewalls! Ooops!!

Just gotta fit my Remus twin square exhaust system now and source some new headlights/ indicators and fogs...

Let me know what you think.. thank you please!

vr65.jpg

vr62.jpg

DSCF0061.jpg

DSCF0059.jpg

vr6.jpg

vr61.jpg

DSCF0051.jpg

Greg

cheers for the nice comments guys!

I love the plate too Richie! I wanted the one that Greg Howell has got (G8EGS) but he got there first! I'm chuffed with this one though!

Gaz, I think the tyres are 215/40/16 on the rear and 194/40 on the front.

Steve, it can go lower mate but I'm having trouble with the speed bumps entering work! hehe! As it is I don't think I can fit my deeper front splitter becauase it won't last!!

Cheers Mike :)

@ Joe, Cheers matey! I've still got about 3 inches to play with on the coilies but that's just plain silly lol I'm gonna try to fit my early spoiler tonight but im just worried its too low as it is, the last thing i wanna do is rip it off lol!!

Good old Doug! ;) They're a lovely set of wheels mate, gonna get them refurbed early next year, might have the inners colourcoded!? Time will tell.. What i've gotta keep telling myself is this VR is my daily and not my show car, I'm meant to be finishing my Polo not this Golf lol!! Modding is an addiction i'm sure!!