Cheers for the comments.

Wheels are genuine r32 wheels running 215/35/18 yokohama parada spec 2. Yeah does rub slightly at front when cornering hard but mainly on arch liner. Going to get archs rolled mabye pulled slightly when it goes off the road for winter.

VF stage 2 charger (only been fitted 1 month) unsure of power figures yet as still got to get it on rollers, just sent ecu away for custom code map as I am based in Aberdeen and there aint no decent tuners up this way. Am planning a trip down south to get map checked shortley but runs fine and pulls well also aint had no real problems. Was rolling roaded at 195bhp before charger was fitted.

Wheels are genuine r32 wheels running 215/35/18 yokohama parada spec 2. Yeah does rub slightly at front when cornering hard but mainly on arch liner. Going to get archs rolled mabye pulled slightly when it goes off the road for winter.

It's the INSIDE of the front wheelarches that you have to watch with these wheels. I knackered 4 tyres before I found out where the problem was. I'll have the wheels off this weekend so I'll take some pics and show you the area that needs to be modded. It's a hammer job - great fun!!!