Edition 38 2006 Club display

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will be there as early as I can. Hopefully mid to late afternoon. :-)

If anyone needs any directions just Message me. I am happy to give my mobile number aswell for any directions. I live in the area so should be able to help any lost sheep :-)

Mark.

PM Sent to everyone I'd appriciate it if you could reply to it to confirm your places on the display.

Please let me know if i have not PM'd you all the details I think I have sent one to everyone on the list for both days!

Thanks

Claire

I've just handed my notice in' date=' depending on if they want me to work that notice, will depend on if I can make the show!!

[/quote']

Does that mean you got the job in London, or have you just had enough?

Make them think you'll be a liability if you stay ;-) losing data, changing passwords, stealing secrets etc.

TG

how do peeps , just gonna comfirm that daves turnin up to both days and camping , (dlea N337 XCJ) , his internets gone down so hes asked me to comfirm to u guys n gals that hes still goin : ) take care all , cyas @ E38 Lookin forward to it

right sorry to be a pain i will be there on sunday dnt get the day off from work sat bollocks!!!!1 even played its my bday card and no joy great gonna be stuck in a callcentre on my dbay when there a mother of all shows on wanted to see what the whole weekend gonna be like......