Edition 38 2006 Club display

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure which day' date=' only can make 1 day.

I suppose both are as equally as good!

What is usually the better day out of the 2 - Saturday or Sunday?

Jon ;)

[/quote']

Shame you cant make it for the wekend Jon :-) Its absolutely packed on the Sunday - all the major cars turn up then too so if you have to do one day - do the sunday ;-)

Put me down for the Sunday please!

Would love to do the weekend, but I'm a family man with a wife, baby and a dog and a family car - Land Rover Freelander!

Jon

i'm defo going friday now but unsure if i'll be taking the leon or the vr! only down to the fact i cant put more than a packet of frozen peas in the back without it grounding out everywhere, and before anyone says, i aint raising the suspension! the cupra on the other hand is a good equipment carrier and i cant justify bringing both!

Yeah, anyone need any help or want to get completely confused, i'm ya guy..! :)

were headed up friday nite, and i believe earwig, donna and blondie are gonna be there early doors, so keep ya eyes peeled for a sweet lookin magic black, and li'l red ridin hood.

Mat just stick the leon on out display lol

i was thinking that, but the leon would open a fresh can of whoopass on a lot of vr's and i dont reckon that would go down well at all! plus after mowing most of the grass for them last year when i arrived i'm not sure i fancy that again as its a bit lower now!