Wet carpet passenger side

i'm sorry if this is a bit of a repost, but i am suffering from a wet carpet on the passenger side,  i've currently got no heater matrix in the car ( had a hole in it when bought and previous owner bypassed all the matrix pipes in engine bay ) so it cant be coming from that, ive checked the door and sunroof seals which look in pretty good condition. are there any other ideas to where it could be coming from? 

The sunroof has drain tubes attached to it. Open the passenger door and youl see a little rubber dick sticking out of the body on the front end of the door frame.

There's a good chance that's blocked up, and the same on the driver side. There's also drain tubes running above the headliner and draining out behind the rear bumper. Make sure all these tubes are clear.

Be careful with compressed air incase you detach the tubes and then it's headliner and trims out to refit them.

Tail lamp seals are a common failing point too so check for water in spare wheel well. It has a habit of running forward if excessive.

Just a few places to start looking.

The sunroof has drain tubes attached to it. Open the passenger door and youl see a little rubber dick sticking out of the body on the front end of the door frame.

There's a good chance that's blocked up, and the same on the driver side. There's also drain tubes running above the headliner and draining out behind the rear bumper. Make sure all these tubes are clear.

Be careful with compressed air incase you detach the tubes and then it's headliner and trims out to refit them.

Tail lamp seals are a common failing point too so check for water in spare wheel well. It has a habit of running forward if excessive.

Just a few places to start looking.

Little rubber dick sticking out..... lmao

Couldn't think of any other way to describe them lol, but yeah, imagine the little clit stimulator bit?? Well you've got 2 on your car, one for each side of the sunroof.

Simple test, give the end a squeeze and youl know if it needs emptying!

Lmao... I'll make sure to give mine a squeeze then incase they are full....

Now that this post has took a turn for the worse I'd like to add........

There's no easy way to say this but......

Does your regular passenger have trouble holding on to a full bladder?

Eliminate the easiest of solutions first. Hahahahaha

Let's face it cabbs, with you me and Dave in here, op's lucky he's had even had half a constructive reply!

That said, If squeezed to often, that can also result in a wet patch!

They stick out about an inch from the door frame between the 2 hinges, I've had a couple of mk3s in the past where they've been full of crap and leaves etc. that said it might just be where I live, being a country boy and all that lol

Scooter, if you can just stick a pic up of the door opening on your car and I'll see if you've got what I'm thinking of. I'm starting to doubt myself now! I'd check mine for you but it's wrapped up and I'm just too busy until next week to lift the covers sorry. Pissed scanias by day, hungry dairy cows by night. Someone get me a violin!!!!

Edited by Big J