90% of cars are fuel injected. only old cars have carburetteurs. there are two types of injection though, multi point and single point. multi is much better (and is what the vr6 is), single point is basically an electic carb.

!amazed Stop laughing at me !amazed ' date=' I know its probably a stupid question, but can someone answer it please :) [/quote']

Can I ask what made you ask that, seriously?? Just interested in what you may be thinking

!amazed Stop laughing at me !amazed ' date=' I know its probably a stupid question, but can someone answer it please :) [/quote']

Can I ask what made you ask that, seriously?? Just interested in what you may be thinking

no need to explain...if someone hasn't taught you stuff you don't know it right?

As acf says, I just didn't know, really the question was asked by one of my mates which I couldn't answer.

I will openly admit to not knowing a thing about engines.