Pics of you? put your mug up

gav' date=' never been to France really want to at some point tho! whereabouts you go?

Claire, yes I am a very nice chap, and that is a bootiful fishy, lol! Takes all sorts I suppose!

[/quote']

ive been to abbey lakes, roland, village and a couple of other places.

my personal best common is 39lb.12 and mirror is 41lb.12.

look on the anglinglines site. i might do a trip late this year or go to Margot next year.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not the first person to say that :-d wish i looked like him all the time tho, flash bugger!!

Gav, some puka fish mate, i'm in the process of trying to catch a canal 30, tis tough!!

Han, FPMSL, it has a tash! spose it kinda looks like it does.........a bit.................kind of :S

Han' date=' FPMSL, it has a tash! spose it kinda looks like it does.........a bit.................kind of :S

[/quote']

Lol, well i think it does, one of them chineese style pointy ones lol ... oh well, guess its just my immature lil mind hehe

Han' date=' FPMSL, it has a tash! spose it kinda looks like it does.........a bit.................kind of :S

[/quote']

Lol, well i think it does, one of them chineese style pointy ones lol ... oh well, guess its just my immature lil mind hehe

Yeah i'm with Han on this one. That is a QUALITY tash, kind of a Merv Hughes, if anyone know's who he is?!

well, you see, I would post a picture of myself up, but the whole point of this thread was to know who to look out for at inters, and being as inters has been and gone, I just didnt see the point ..... hehe

gav' date=' never been to France really want to at some point tho! whereabouts you go?

Claire, yes I am a very nice chap, and that is a bootiful fishy, lol! Takes all sorts I suppose!

[/quote']

lol A bootiful fish now that'll be the day ;)(insert a throwing up smiley, which there isnt one lol)

I totally agree' date=' the fish even has a moustache lmao :-# ...they are slippery 'orrible things that are only good in a tin or as a steak lol :-p ;)

[/quote']

PMSL :-d