Our (north west) leeds meet * New meet sun 24th september* pics added*

We had a nice little turn out for our north west leeds meet yesterday.

Good to meet some new faces and have a pint in the sun ; )

Cheers to pete (vr6turbo) for coming with the beast and scaring al! and for bringing the laptop and wiping everyones fault codes.lol

Some very nice cars, tubo'd, charged, shricked and standard.

Thanks all ; )

Oh, and we had a chav turn up too!

1150132167_1524_FT0_sorted_.bmp

1150132167_1524_FT0_leeds3_.bmp

1150132167_1524_FT0_leeds_1.bmp

1150132167_1524_FT0_leeds2.bmp

pics look good, will have to have a good meet when i´m back in the real world and get a chance to unleash the vr up north again!

pete, your car stands out a mile, looks nice in white, liking the wheels too.

nice to see the northern vr6 massive in full force!

(@)

Looking forward to the next one guys, hopefully we'll have an even bigger posse.

I advise anyone in the area to make the effort, bunch of decent guys with some nice cars havin a few drinks and talking about vrs. Can't think of anything better...that doesn't involve a girl.

Be good to yourself, come to this meet.:-p

yep sure is. That's my dads, he got into golfs when he bought my first mk2 GTIi off me as a run around. He's now onto his second GTI and bought a mk4 110hp TDI then got it chipped upto 137hp. He loves Golf's now. I'd just washed it round at his and took the photo not realising the GTI getting in on the photo action! ha

Oooops, I put this in the wrong thread I think!, but it's in answer to Riggs :-#

No it's in the right thread just me being really thick!!!! :^) :-#

Ok guys, Hoping to top the last turn out, be cracking if we can! So the next one is 2pm @ the old peakock opposite elland rd!

Have P.M'd any one who has there location posted, but if there is any of you near by who wish to attend, whom i have not got in touch with, then please don't be offended and come along : )

Was a good do last time and be nice to see if we can get anymore northern VR owners out?

• 3 weeks later...

I really wish i could have made this one, sorry to let the side down. Had to spend some quality time with the family at sunny Scarborough.

Anyone got any pics?

Was the guy who's from Scarborough there Pete, I'm sure i saw a VR going in the opposite direction about 1pm.