Mikes highline pics - new pics page 10

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Glorious Looking machine mate you must live in the hope that one day you will be as proud of your children aswell............ The wheels finish it fantastically ............. now tell me axactly step by step and product by product how you get that shine fella?

Glorious Looking machine mate you must live in the hope that one day you will be as proud of your children aswell............ The wheels finish it fantastically ............. now tell me axactly step by step and product by product how you get that shine fella?

wheels?

send them to the right polisher, then job done ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Mike' date='

Have you got any close ups of the intakes ?? Where did you get the work done Base 21 @ Cannock ?? (I think it's called that)

[/quote']

iv posted the only pics i have on your thread, base 21 didnt do the smoothing it was a place called chase auto's near by... but not sure il be using either of them again!

• 2 weeks later...

Very Very Nice Mate any "Dragon Green Avenue's" by you??? lol oh an Mike whats that chin you ave on there??? looks the dogs hairy brains ....

Cheers mate, splitter is ABT they stopped making them a while ago, not everyones taste but i like it

• 2 months later...