HELP!!!! I WANT TO CHANGE MY VR6,TURBO, ROLL CAGE ETC!!

I HAVE A GOLF VR6 I WANT TO INSTALL A TURBO CHARGER ANY IDEAS???? I ALSO WANT TO NO WERE TO GET A FULL ROLL CAGE COS IM TAKING MY BACK SEATS OUT, AND HAS ANY ONE SEEN THE MK3 GOLF P2YOB??? I THINK HES GOT THE BEST MK3 IN THE UK?? AGREE??????

THANKS GUYS

I can't help you with the turbo charger although a few of the crazy peeps on here have them so i suspect they'll answer your question there as far as the roll cage goes are you after a fancy one or a proper one. If your after a good one safety devices are a good company to try.

P2YOB is a stunning car :P seen it just after it was done at inters a while ago

i called stealth about a vr turbo, and they said they wouldnt do it ever again, too awkward. so i called designa dubs, and they were asking for around £4500. not bad considering it would hit 300bhp easily.

also, who on this forum has a turbo. i know many have supercharged, but know of no-one with turbocharger, would like to know tho, as i have some questions.

[ Edited Wed May 26 2004, 11:50PM ]

Guest Olly_K

jeff has one, well its not finished yet, DesignaDubs have it still, and there's a guy called KeithR who posts on the performance VW mag forum who has a mk2 4wd vr6 turbo

Spoke briefly to designa dubs (01256 398998) about turbos. They quoted £3500 + VAT for 350bhp (!) www.designadubs.com

But id expect to pay more to have an LSD installed, and put better brakes on, just for starters, to cope with the power. Personally i would only go down this route if i was loaded.

A car running 350bhp is always going to be expensive, the fact it wasnt designed to do so isnt going to help IMO.

Interesting that stealth say they found it too much hassle!

[ Edited Thu May 27 2004, 10:22AM ]

hey can i get an upgrade. im only the ebay electric supercharger kit. lol. also, my quote was for apexi controllers and stuff too. sorry for the confusion. the price may also differ from obd 1+2.

i also forgot to mention i was having custom piping and an upgraded turbo on there too.

[ Edited Thu May 27 2004, 10:41PM ]

I HAVE A GOLF VR6 I WANT TO INSTALL A TURBO CHARGER ANY IDEAS???? I ALSO WANT TO NO WERE TO GET A FULL ROLL CAGE COS IM TAKING MY BACK SEATS OUT' date=' AND HAS ANY ONE SEEN THE MK3 GOLF P2YOB??? I THINK HES GOT THE BEST MK3 IN THE UK?? AGREE??????

THANKS GUYS[/quote']

P2 Yob was owned by carl taylor member of the Westside cartel....it now rests in peace after a nasty shunt. you can see the car at its glamorous stage on www.westsidevw.co.uk. ;)