i need some help on funding my project, i currently owe over £2000 on a card for parts, and £3500 on a loan for the car. how are you all paying for stuff, as you seem to have never ending wallets, (purses for the ladies). i earn around £300 a week, therefore £1200 a month, but i have £500 of this removed to pay for insurance/loan/phone/lodge. so cant mod my car till the car is paid off. are you all on the take? lol

Guest Olly_K

you earn 300 a week ? i earn 250, own a house and have a mortgage, bills etc, but i'm married, so we have a joint account where we both put the same amount of money each month for the bills and the rest is ours !

i have a 5k loan which i took out to actually by the car, but amazingly i've been able to clear the VSR and CAMS off my credit card and have a zero balance.

Basically ?

GET A WIFE ! she'll sort all your money problems out !

Dont worry about it you only live once thats what i say..... i spend like im going to die 2moro...lol

But hey if theres funding to be had anyone fancy helping me fund getting a schrick and super charger.....lol :D:P

( if u dont ask you dont get ..!!!) :D

[ Edited Fri May 14 2004, 09:30AM ]

I agree with Olly - get a wife mate! lmao...

Im on about the same money as you, the wife doesnt earn much at all in her part time job but we've bought an 80K house, no credit cards, no bank loans, car's paid off, no store cards etc etc etc. Basically all we have is the mortgage! I knew a wife would come in handy for something ;) lol

I've just taken out a £124000 mortgage, so I have noooo money at all. Stuff is on a 0% card at the moment, hopefully in a few months I'll get round to paying a bit off.

Once we're on our feet again I'll get a fixed-term loan to pay off all our outstanding debts. It's not free but you get used to the payments and at least you're guaranteed to get pay it off eventually!

Make use of all those 0% balance transfer cards - not many will let you pay off loans though apart from Egg. But whatever you do, make sure you start to pay it back, even if it's only a little at a time - don't ignore it as it will only accrue more interest and get bigger!!

so what is everyone doing to get away from the debt. i cant help but think of some way of earning a quick buck. lol

i work as a part time pimp....evenings and weekends...other than that ive heard there's good money in arm's at the mo :P;)

This is a problem i'm encountering at the mo. Had to get a job as a doorman on fri/sat/mon nite. £8.50 per hour for standing around chating up the women. Oh & you have to deal with the odd fight but at least i'm modding again. lmfao!

Hi sorry for the thread hijack, Nickbee, thats about the same size mortgage I'm about to start. Hope you don't mind me asking how much a month, and who with? I was about to go with Northern Rock...

Hope I'll still have enough money left to get drunk every weekend x)

lifes a b***** but you gotta live it to the max coz you never know whether tomorrow will come or not. im sounding morbid!! later.

anyway i work in a family run buisness which i get a salary out off but at the same time i have a mortgage,bills,car maintenance and a marriage to save for which will be happening in summer (i hope its the right move) and to top it all off my expensive habbit which is spending on my car without thinking.

put money a side every month and before you know it you'll have a wad of cash to spend on your beloved other half (your VR) sorry missus!!

well i dont have a problem with having a little debt, ive had 3 loans in 2 years. lol. its jus pi*sin me off that i have so much needed to do on my car and i have no cash to pay for it. suppose the trip to cyprus isnt gonna help either. lol. hopefully i can have it all cleared by september, so then let the turbo begin, lol.

This is a problem i'm encountering at the mo. Had to get a job as a doorman on fri/sat/mon nite. £8.50 per hour for standing around chating up the women. Oh & you have to deal with the odd fight but at least i'm modding again. lmfao!

i could do with some of that

paid for vr but i want a r32 like that red one at inters

I get about £1100 to take home excluding commision. i live with my mother dear and i have two pets (my sisters). The money just comes and goes. The more you earn, the more you spend. I got four credit cards and 1 loan. Not to mention my student loan repayments are going to kick in soon!!! IF YA AINT SPENDING, THEN YA AINT ENJOYING!! you work hard all your life and then u die and leave your money here. might aswell spend it while u can.