[sticky] Club Name..

Is it worth speaking to Ian to see if we can also use the name ClubVR6?

Question is' date=' do you want the official name to just relate to the Golf or the owners of all VR6 engined VW's?

Club Six Pot

Golf VR6 Owners Club (GVOC) of just [b']VR6 Owners Club for broader appeal.

Just a few ideas off the top of my head, will give it more thought and try to come up with some better ones.

Pretty much as I suggested at the start then. :P;):)

not 6 bad u mean. he he.

the problem with making the club open to the rest of the vr6 market (ie corrado/vento etc...) is that the site is vr6golf.co.uk. so would this change? or would it stay. also would it be VROC, as in Vee Reihenmotor Owners Club.

[ Edited Mon May 17 2004, 11:49PM ]

good show steve, never thaught about that. lol. but then which title bar do you use? lol. its a bit awkward, but im sure the mods will have a mothers meeting and discuss it. other than that we should vote. lol.

personally, i think we should stick to vr6 golf owners club, as thats how it started out (as far as i know). but just allow other variations of the vr6 brand to join, we can also promote/advertise as a vr6 club, open to all vr6's, but leave the name as is. just my 50 cents. V.R.P.I.M.P

[ Edited Wed May 19 2004, 12:01AM ]

Think ClubVR6 already exists

ClubVR6 does indeed exist, but hasn?t really shown any active roll in the VR6 community for nearly a year now.

A different approach has been attempted and appears to be working quite well.

Watch this space!

Regards

Pete