The least desirable colour?

But so many have answered' date=' anni............

Otherwise Henry ford would have been right about the model-T

'''Any colour as long as its black'''

[/quote']

Apparently thats a myth, you culd get them in other colours? dunno if it's true?

Mine Vr's indian red, guy i got it off said it was a " horrid colour" part of the reason he let it go cheap?! :D

I quite like it, subtle and covers scratches/dirt well.

I must say, I didn't used to like green cars and for the most part I still don't. I was looking for a VR and although I had the money I couldn't justify an extra £1500 for a mauve/highline at that time, when I could get any other colour in a perfectly good car for allot less. Saw the dragon green and fell in love with it. It's not like other racing greens, it has a pearlesecent finish which looks amazing when polished up.

So there it is, we're all individual and love what we love :)

IT IS TRUE ABOUT HENRY FORD BY THE WAY.............

My neighbour has one (model T) guess what colour it is

GTIMIKE........my mates got a white rangerover it looks pants, but when he flashes his headlamps on the motorway about three miles of traffic move over......lol

PS I LOVE TEA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

,,,,,,,AND I ADORE THE SMELL OF FRESH STRAWBERRYS BUT CANT STAND EATING THEM.........???

Exactly!!!!!

Its a question with no answer. Its like which is best' date=' tea or coffee??? Clearly neither is better, its just down to personal preferance.

[/quote']

Who actually asked which was the best colour? The topic is a question of which is the least desirable colour. Desire of course stems from personal preference. When you are dealing with opinions and subjective topics, of course there is no right or definitive answer. The whole point is to get people's opinions, of which there have been plenty.

I am rather pleased with the response, as I had thought tornado red was not particularly popular. It is certainly not my favourite colour. I only came to VR6 ownership by chance - my Vento was advertised for sale, the price was too good to miss and so I bought it! :)

Saw the dragon green and fell in love with it. It's not like other racing greens' date=' it has a pearlesecent finish which looks amazing when polished up.

So there it is, we're all individual and love what we love :)

[/quote']

Hear the Dragon Roar

I bought mine direct from VDub in Loughton ordered Dragongreen with a Highline spec 8)

Any colour concept except black' date=' especially salsa green. Oh, and the yellow one.

[/quote']

I think Blue Colour Concepts look nice:

IMG_0030.jpg

But I totally agree with you about yellow & salsa green !ill !ill !ill

White looks fine on the mk3, especially on the early models with the black arch trims.

Red looks terrible if the paint finish is not looked after and allowed to go orange !grr !ill I'm sure none of you guys are guilty of this....