Will there be another group buy?

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why though, the ones who were skint at the start of the schrick group buy had no choice as to when. so if someone wants a group buy, they should get in touch with a supplier of whatever they want and ask if a group discount is available, then sort out prices and get a post up...

Couzens & I were talking about another group buy on Schricks in Oct/Nov - obviously we need 20+ ppl but as the 1st one went ok theres no reason to say why a 2nd one can't work too although we need to check with Vince @ Stealth thats he's ok with it - give it a couple of months to settle down & then we'll go for it! 8o)

im torn between savin for schrick and gettin a remap iv just sold my cav for £450 thats a start what do u lot reckon i should do its burnin a hole in my pocket how much is a schrick all in with a remap etc

[ Edited Sat May 01 2004, 06:19AM ]

Guest Olly_K

vrmonster, the whole idea of a group buy is to have as many people buy the item as possible. Thats why it makes sense to wait while the people in the last group buy recoup some money ! The more people you have in a group buy (theoretically) the cheaper the item.

God you loy like to spend your money :P

Personally I'm going for looks with my car so any styling products which are on affer for group buys I'd be up for. I would go mad on the vr but seeing I'm keeping my mkII now and reshelling it and making it into purley a track car all my moneys being spent on that at the mo 8o)

ok, i agree with you olly, except for the fact that theres 540+ members, and if everyone had the opertunity for the same group buys were all gonna end up with the same car, just different colours. so if someone organises a group buy for something and all those shricked ppl cant afford it, then theyll have to organise another group buy later on, when their money has recouped

superchargers,schricks and big brake conversion 8o) it has to be one of the three. as for induction filters i'm sure we can afford those without having a group buy. saves the time and hassle.

charger would be a good one and im sure we can get 20+ ppl without a prob. Westside boys would definately be interested as there is a few vr nutters amongst them.

Guest Olly_K

i think you guys are right. whats the point in doing a group of air filters ? we'll be doing them for "bonnet lifters" soon. seriously, keep it for the big stuff.