Shrick manifolds - Have you fitted yours yet?

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Olly_K

LMFAO, got mine booked in at vinces (got cams aswell) so gonne leave the whole lot to him. Let us know what they drive like guys ! oh, booked in for 26th may ! ANOTHER MONTH !

I'm getting mine fitted at Stealth on 21 May. Schrick 264 Cams and a BMC CDA air filter are going on too. Then it's getting a custom remap on the rolling road.

Should be quite a transformation.

SOOOOOOO looking forward to the drive home!

Same as you but with the uprated engin mounts and possible plugs and leads as well,and i'm booked in for the May 19th,Can't wait!!

Mike. :D

We've had a result from a corrado.... Standard engine with Schrick....192ft/lb at 3700rpm (40 more than standard, wha hay!!) and 202 bhp. It doesn't pink either, so mapping not essential on this engine but if it was mapped, then maybe more to come?

We've also seen another corrado with an AMD remap, Shrek and big bore throttle body, 215bhp with 224 peak torque!

Can't wait to get mine on!

K

[ Edited Thu Apr 29 2004, 08:21PM ]

ai but u having cams aswell arnt ya rich boy! :P if i was having them aswell(which i will do but not now) i would get it done there. Thing is if i do, do it, and it pinks im gonna be fooked! nowhere around here for remaps! :( so i might just wait it out. get it all bunged in at once, cams, leads, plugs, manifold, rechip. Best option i think.

Guest Olly_K

yeah i think people who are getting cams are getting vince to fit the VSR aswell, as its gonna cost you twice to put the cams in when you have the VSR on (unless you've done it yourself).

Patience mate, get vince to put it on, and get it remapped. The DIYers wont know what there car's pushing out, and like you say it might need setting up after)

[ Edited Fri Apr 30 2004, 12:20PM ]